I saw Jack waiting by the door.

"I hope you weren't waiting too long," I said. It caught his attention and he looked at me.

"Don't worry about it. I barely got here," he smiled.

"Shall we go inside?" Jack asked.

"Of course," I smiled.

We walked into the skating rink. We put our skates on then headed to the ice.

It's been so long since I've ice skated but I'm sure it will be fine when we start skating.

I looked at Jack and saw him struggling a little bit. I giggled. That caused him to look at me.

"What?" He asked.

"You act like you haven't skated before," I laughed.

"I skated only a little bit when I was younger. I'm a little terrified that I might fall," he said blushing in embarrassment.

"Come on, I'll help you. And I'm sure you'll be fine," I said giggling. He's so cute.

"How are you so good at this?" He asked struggling.

"Years and years of practice," I said smiling.

"Elsa, please skate slowly," he said looking nervous

"Jack, you were the one who suggested this. Why would you choose something that you are unfamiliar with?" I asked.

"I thought I would be fine but I was obviously wrong," he groaned. I just giggled. I helped him throughout the skating.

We talked about tons of things. Sometimes they were so random. And others just about each other.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I just turned 21 last month and you?" I asked.

"19 but I'll be 20 in six months and happy belated birthday," he said and laughed nervously.

"Thank you!" I chuckled at him.

"Wow... and you're already an actor in a movie," I said.

"Yeah... I uh... took acting classes when I was really young and I heard about the audition from my drama teacher. He told me to audition for it. And look at me now," he laughed nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"That's amazing though! Was that your first audition?" I asked.

"Um... yeah... sorta," he blushed. I smiled.

"What other auditions have you done?" I asked.

"Just high school auditions for plays or even musicals. They were really fun and all but I wanted to do something on camera," he said.

"Well that's still awesome! You had a lot of acting background. I barely started a year or so ago. Are you going to continue auditioning for movies?" I asked.