six.

taehyung tried to stay in his spot next to the bracelets. he really did try. for the brown-haired male kept getting his attention towards the flower shop that was right behind him.

"gah, yoongi told to me to stay put though..." taehyung whispered. the brown haired male bit his bottom lip harshly. he loved flowers with all his heart.

the male had a dream of opening his own flower shop soon when he was ready. they were something he always got as a birthday present from his friends.

"one look won't make yoongi hyung mad..." taehyung turned on his heels, a big goofy smile on his face when he walks towards the flowers.

taehyung reached forwards to smell the buttercup flowers, they were a little wet due to the fact that the owner had just watered them.

he walked around the stand, touching them or smelling them as he walked past them. "they're so pretty... but it's so sad that you die so soon," the brown-haired male muttered.

the brown-haired male picked up the flower that was called Coreopsis, smelling it with a smile on his face. "they're pretty aren't they?" a man spoke up, catching taehyung off guard.

the brown haired male only nodded a nervous smile now on his face. taehyung had assumed it was the shop owner he was talking it. "yeah, i like flowers a lot." he smiled at the man.

at this point, it had gone quiet. taehyung just hoped that yoongi would get there as soon as possible to save him from the awkwardness.

"hey, dad, we have a problem with the order or something." a teen came out of the shop catching taehyung off gaurd... again.

the teen had a very, deep voice that felt that god was right next to him. "ill go check it out." the older male removed himself from taehyungs presence.

taehyung turned around, went he saw the headlights of someone's car, who he hoped was yoongi. "do you like those flowers?" the teen asked, making taehyung turn his head.

the brown-haired male nodded, waving his hand when he see's yoongis car. "then, here. take these flowers... you-- hey wait, what's wrong with your face?"

well that came out rude... the teen thought. taehyung smiled nervously. "i fell at work, im fine... no need for the flowers." the taller male shook his head.

"i bought them for you. i saw you staring at them. to cheer you up... after you got hurt you can smell them and they should make you happy."

taehyung smiled, grabbing the flowers from the taller male. yoongis car came to the stop, making taehyung flinch. "hurry tae, we need to get you to my house." jin said.

"thank you for the flowers. i'll, i'll cherish them." taehyung whispered, getting into the car with his friends. the teen waved bye one last time before walking back into the shop.