Chapter 6

I was determined to everything to make it up to  him.When he sent his application to my hospital I had already listed his name in the list of those who were getting accepted.After a month I saw him running out of the hospital almost running into my car my heart sunk.I took him to my place.I felt bad when I found that he was a very warm  person and he didn't deserve what I had done to him.A week later I bumped into him at the hospital.He looked much better than he did last time.My heart had mixed emotions when he told me about his pregnancy.I knew that I was the father.My heart broke into a million pieces when he told me that he was considering abortion.I didn't want him to kill our child.I then came up with a perfect plan that I could stay with Taehyung and our child.It wasn't a lie when I told him that my grandma wanted me to settle down.I was ready to do anything to convince him to marry me.I was really happy to get married to him knowing that our  child's future would be secure.What I had not accounted for was my grandma knowing about what I had done.She looked old but was supper cunning .She had connections all over the country.I didn't know how I was going to tell Tae the truth.I felt a new kind of feeling when I saw our bean shaped baby.

End of flashback

That night Taehyung cried himself to sleep.He really felt  betrayed.He didn't even think about even eating.

Jungkook went to his grandma and cried on her lap until he fell asleep.Ms Lim felt sorry for both Jungkook and Taehyung.The first thing that Ms Lim did the next morning was to go and see Taehyung.His state was horrible .He was pale and barely breathing.She went to his room and said."Taehyung dear , I know what Jungkook did to you was horrible but why are you punishing the little innocent life growing inside of you.Do you know that if you don't eat it will affect the baby.?"
"I'm not hungry and I don't want anything to to with Jungkook.I don't want this child.!"Taehyung screamed.
Ms Lim shook Taehyung clearly pissed."What is wrong with you ,Taehyung.What did this innocent child ever do to you?" she half yelled.
" What about me?.What did I ever do to Jungkook that he would do this to me?"He yelled back.
"Just so you know if anything happens to this child you won't be able to live with yourself.That is a promise.Jungkook clearly made a mistake but don't punish this child"
When she was about to leave ,Taehyung suddenly collapsed.
She took him to the hospital and called Jungkook.

After a while Jungkook arrived at the hospital .He rushed into the room and saw Taehyung laying unconscious.Jungkook asked Jin what was wrong with his husband"It looks like he hadn't eaten or had any water and the baby is likely to be in danger"Jin said.
Jungkook was shocked and he clenched his fists.He was going to give  Taehyung  a piece of his mind.

After 2 hours,Taehyung finally regained his consciousness.The first thing that he saw was Jungkook seating at a chair besides him.Taehyung tried to get out of bed but Jungkook grabbed his hand and hissed"Where do you think you are going?"
"Jungkook  let me go" Taehyung said while trying to get out of Jungkook's grasp.
"I don't care if you hate me but if anything happens to my child , I will make your life a living hell"Jungkook hissed.
"Are you threatening me?"Taehyung asked.
"Take it however you like , darling.It seems like you  don't really know me that well.So you better eat this food.Jungkook hissed making shivers run down Taehyung's spine.He reluctantly received the food realising that he was being a bitch by not wanting to keep the baby.He quickly ate his food and Jungkook handed him his pills and a glass of water.After drinking his water Jungkook spoke again"And Taehyung  please don't put your selfish ego before our child".It came out as a request but it was actually a threat.
"Selfish? That's a joke  coming from you "Taehyung spat and rolled his eyes.
At that moment Jin entered the room and said ."Since you guys are here why don't we have a look at the child's  gender.
Jungkook looked very excited but his happiness faded when Taehyung spoke."What if  I don't want to know?.
"What is wrong with you?"Jungkook asked with a pained expression.
"You can't force me to do what I don't want to .It's my body after all.
"Taehyung , do you know how rude you are being right now?"Jungkook snapped.
"I'm sorry Hyung but please processed with the ultrasound"Jungkook said as his eyes were glaringly at his husband.Jin nodded and Taehyung's eyes felt like they were falling from their sockets because of how much he had been rolling them lately.Jin confirmed that the child was male.Jungkook could not have been more happier.Taehyung didn't even react.After Taehyung was discharged ,Jungkook grabbed his hand and took him to his car.Taehyung tried to protest but it was of no use.Jungkook drove the car in complete silence until the other male spoke.
"Where the hell are you taking me?"
"Home"Jungkook stated while gripping on the stir ring and looking at the road.
"I'm not going anywhere with you Jungkook "Taehyung deadpaned.
"So where do you want to go.Should I drop you at your parents place.I'm sure they would love to see you."Jungkook said sarcastically
Taehyung looked at him and muttered "Screw you Jungkook ".
Jungkook ignored him and continued to focus on the road.Jungkook wasn't sure whether the pregnancy hormones where acting up or it was Taehyung who was just being bitchy.

They got home and Jungkook prepared lunch for the both of them.Taehyung now knew better not to skip meals.On the other hand Jungkook was mentally preparing himself to be a father.