Chapter 1

Chapter one:

I looked at myself in the mirror arranging my blue dress and my hair. I turned my camera on and start recording.

‘’Hey guys its Ava with a new video. I’m going to do the question and answer because everyone was asking for it. And you asked a lot on #AskAva on twitter. So, let’s get into it.’’

-

‘’Do you live alone?’’ asked @utubersaremylife’’.

‘’No, I currently am living with my auntie. Shout out to her she’s amazing.’’

‘’Second question asked by @cliffordxx. How old are you?’’

‘’Just turned 18.’’ I said directly to the camera.

‘’@sashaann asked; do you have a boyfriend?’’

‘’Yes he is on my bed, say hello to my teddy bear. He’s very friendly but shy.’’ I said laughing.

‘’@heartPeace asked if I have a favorite band and no I don’t, I just listen to every music. Comment your favorite bands down below and I check them out.’’

I continued asking questions that my viewers asked me how I felt about my almost two thousand subscribers on my channel and I can’t believe it and other general questions that they wanted to know. After editing and sharing my video on my social website, I went downstairs.

I grabbed a snack from the fridge and looked for my auntie in my house. But she was nowhere to be seen so I gave up and went to my bedroom again.

I was sitting on my comfortable white chair using my laptop when my phone vibrated on the nightstand. I lazily got up from my chair and went to grab my phone. Typing my password; my phone vibrated second time to remind me that I had a message, it was a text from Jade.

What are you doing? Did you installed kik yet, it’s amazing…loved your new video ;)xx

With my music in the background and I found myself dancing a bit with the music while texting her. 

No I didn’t. I do it now and thanks (:                                  

So, that’s what I did. I laid on my back on my duvet and searched for the application called ‘’kik’’ on play store.

While it was installing I took some new clothes and underwear from my wardrobe and went to take a quick warm shower. When I was fresh and ready I went back to my room and looked at my phone. It was installed.

Doing my profile and see how this application works I got really excited to use it. I instantly called Jade telling her that I installed it and I told her my user-name and she text-ed me on kik. We talked a bit on there when suddenly I had a new kik message.

I was really confused because I didn’t give anyone my user-name yet. I clicked on the message box and saw written hey babe. I clicked on the profile and saw it was a guy named Luke H.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, tell me what you think? :)