-12-

min's pov
who could have possibly texted me to apologise? could it be... junkyu? i wrecked my brains for an answer. but the only possible person i could think of was junkyu. he was the ever person i had a row with. but i thought that he was polite enough to apologise. so i decided to bury the hatchet and forgive him. i guess. he seemed really nice too. most people would just hate we and ignore me if i scolded them but i thought it sweet of him :)

when we went back to class after lunch break, i caught him looking at me. i just smiled back at him. my heart can't stop fluttering when i see him. i actually had a crush on him since day 1.

junkyu's pov
after lunch break, i looked over at min and she just smiled at me. her smile. it can brighten up one's day and make the all the boys in school woo her. her smile. it attracts me and makes me want to keep her (in my pocket) possibly. she forgave me, but did she mean it?
the whole day of remaining lessons was just me staring at min. it's valentine's day next week, should i take the chance to confess to her or nah?

since it was pair work for our geography project, I chose yoonbin, who sat beside her and should know more about her, so we could discuss about the confession.

"yoonbin-ah, next week is valentines' day, what should I do? should I confess to her?"

yoonbin was a bit startled since it has been a few weeks since we knew each other.

"don't you think it's a little too soon?"

yeah... he kinda made sense there.

"but what if someone makes a move first? I don't want to be on the losing end. besides, I saw many boys staring at her when she walked past the hallway. what am I gonna do if they make the move first?"

yoonbin just sighed. well, silence means consent. I just pestered him to help me which he finally agreed by the end of geography period.