-6-

min's pov

"hi I would like a slice of blueberry cheesecake and cup of ice-blended matcha with no whipped cream. wait actually with cream...wait no.....umm wait yes...."

oh i see... it's that cute guy. he was so indecisive in his order but i listened very attentively. he kept switching between cream or no cream and it even made me confused, but i needed to keep my chill and be professional since Donuts & Co. is one of my dad's friends café and is also Korea's largest food chain.

when i served his order, he told me i was wrong. he insisted that he said he ain't want no cream but i insisted that he said he wanted cream. then he decided to call my boss and talk to him. they had a talk for around 5 minutes before mr kim came to talk to me. he brought me to the kitchen and asked me for the whole story. i told him the truth. he said that he believed me but we have to go all means to serve our customers and make them satisfied with our service as we are the top café. i also didn't want to bring Donuts & Co. down. mr kim then suggested i redo his order to make him happy.

when i served it to him again, he fake smiled and took his order with no cream.

he made me kinda angsty and angry though, judging by the way he acted so arrogant. but i had no choice but to suck it all in and be patient.

"have a nice day!" i greeted and rushed back to the kitchen to tell soohye about this incident.