👥 082

•••

sorry for the long wait but my writing has gone to shiiiit

Anyway: Happy late Birthday to my (second) love of my life Min Yoongi!
💜

•••

Jeongguk was nervously tapping his foot against the floor. 

"Why are you the one being nervous?"

The addressed male looked over at Yun who was seated on the couch across of him. They were currently in Jeongguk's studio waiting for Namjoon to join them as planned.

"I'm sorry. I don't know."

The male started walking up and down the small room.

"I'm the one who's supposed to be nervous."

It was true. Yun was a mess at this point. Countless worries were racing through her head while the constant fear bubbling in her stomach threatened to overflow her.

What if he doesn't like me? Is Jeongguk going to not like me either then? What if I embarrass myself? I look like a piece of trash, I should have put more effort into my appearance this morning. What if I don't get anything out once I see him? Or if I go all fangirl mode on him?

And the fact that Jimin canceled mere minutes ago wasn't helping at all.

But Jeongguk was nervous too. He's waited so long for this friendship to bloom, what if Yun doesn't get along with his other friends, his brothers?

It wouldn't be the end of the world, honestly, but still, it was important to him. He thought highly of his hyungs' opinion and couldn't imagine being friends with someone they didn't like. It's not like he needed their permission but it would be assuring to know they'd approve.

"You don't have to be nervous, Namjoon is really-"

Jeongguk was interrupted by knocking at the door.

"Changed my mind. I can't do this."

The brown haired male was quick enough to stop Yun from fleeing to the savety of the closet in the room. Wrapping his arms around the scared girl, Jeongguk slowly pulled her back to the couch.

"It's gonna be alright."

The older managed to whisper into her ear before the door opened.

A shyly smiling Namjoon entered the room.

"Sorry, I just came in, you didn't-"

However, the brown haired male stopped when he noticed the position Jeongguk and Yun were in.

"Hyung!"

Jeongguk shot up to his feet, inviting his friend further inside with a hint of red grazing his cheeks.

Yun wanted the floor to swallow her up.

"You're late, hyung. W-we've been waiting for you."

And Jeongguk made everything worse.

BUNNYLOVERS | jjkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें