eleven 🥀

Day 1, 743

The kids hurried to the long table when Yaser called them. Anne and Tricia took out the platters from the kitchen and the kids cheered, excited for lunch.

Robin was still on grills for barbeques, Niall was beside him, waiting for a stick.

"For you, hungry baby." Robin pinched Niall's cheek after he handed a stick of barbeque to him.

"Yay! Thank you, Robin." Niall jumped in joy and joined his friends on the table.

Harry sits silently beside Veronica, eyeing all the platters that were placed on the table. It was obvious that their moms worked hard for their lunch.

His eyes formed heart when he saw the lamb's liver with sticky onions. It's definitely delicious. It's not too long enough for them to eat, all of them dived into the foods.

The atmosphere was good and they were all chatting, the kids seemed to enjoy the foods.

Harry was eating silently and enjoying his food, but not until he saw a piece of raisin on it.

He totally despises raisins. His mood changes and he is already pissed.

No one seems to notice, even Zayn who was busy chatting with Liam and Louis.

He dropped his fork on his plate, creating a noise. Gaining everyone's attention. He didn't intend to do it, he is just really pissed.

"Is there something wrong, cupcake?" Anne asked his son.

"Don't you like your food, Hunny?" Tricia chimed in.

He didn't answer, he just crossed his arms and glared at his plate.

"H, what is it?" Veronica asked him, whispering. And then he looked at her.

"I just don't know why people cook with raisins, V. It's dried grapes and it is illegal." He answered, loud enough to hear by everyone.

He stood up and left the table without a word and glancing at everybody. Zayn stared at him until he was out of sight.

Anne felt guilty and bad, Robin stood up, patting his wife's shoulder. "I'll talk to him." He said softly, but Zayn wanted to do that.

"Can I talk to him first?" He politely asked. Robin skeptically looked at him.

"Please," Zayn added, Robin knew Harry needed someone to understand him, and it is definitely Zayn so he nodded.

---

Harry sat down at the edge of the pool, far enough from where the other's are. His lips pressed on a thin line. He was hungry but he's not in the mood to eat already.

He brought his fist under his chin, thinking deeply. He knew he shouldn't have acted like that but he can't just ignore it. He was hungry and excited to it, and a piece of raisin just ruined it.

He noticed a familiar silhouette walking towards him, and he looked up to see Zayn.

The look on his eyes. Zayn was mad. He bites his lip.