four 🥀

Day 5078

A seventeen year old Harry walks hand in hand with his bestfriend Veronica inside their school campus.

They walk happily, giggling about their last sleep over party with their friends.

"We should do it again. I mean, more often." Veronica giggled.

"Oh, look, there's Perrie." They looked over their friend and was about to walk towards her but they stopped.

Harry gasped when he saw Zayn came out from nowhere handling her roses. Perrie blushed and smiled at him.

"Harry, I didn't know--" Veronica tried to explain but Harry ran away. His best friend followed her in the restroom.

Veronica found him in a cubicle, crying. She went to hug him.

"Why, V? Am I ugly? Am I not enough for him? All these years, he knew what I'm feeling for him." he sobbed between his bestfriend's arms.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I'll talk to him. Okay?" She whispered sweet nothings to his ears to comfort him.

Lunch came and they met their friends at the cafeteria. Liam, Louis and Niall are already there.

"Hi, V. Hi, baby H." They greeted and they started eating without Harry dropping a word.

He's still mad and disappointed. Brokenhearted.

In the middle of their lunch, Zayn came and sat down beside Louis. He didn't notice Harry's swollen eyes. But Niall did.

"Harry, you okay?" All eyes were at him now. Including Zayn. He furrowed.

"Y-yeah. I am." He lied, playing with his food.

"What is it, baby H?" Liam asked.

"I swear, if someone bullied you because of your big eyes, I'll kill them." Louis said, giving slam on their table.

"This is just nothing. Forget it." he hissed then stormed out of the cafeteria.

Zayn followed him as he knows on why is he acting that way. It's been years, he knows him very well.

"Harry, let's talk." He grabbed his arm and cornered him in a locker.

"Let me go, Zayn!" he yelled.

"No, unless you tell me what it is this time." Zayn said.

"You asking me that? Really, Zayn?" he angrily said.

"It's about Perrie, right?" He sighed, looking deeply in his emerald eyes.

"Why her, Zayn? She's my friend. Why not just me?" He cried. Tears never stop falling on his cheeks.

"Harry... we've talked about this--"

"Yeah. Yeah. I get it. I'm just a baby brother to you. You never looked at me in a special way. Yeah, I'm done with it." he snapped at him.