🌺1.1🌺

A/N: I've been reading lots of these lately and found myself wanting it to be an OC demi-god/god that goes to hogwarts.

So I did it myself.

Again, I don't really care of this gets any reads, as long as I get to write and one person enjoys it, I'm happy. :)

Outfit for the chapter:

The day is incredibly calm, the war with Gaea is over, there were some terrible losses

The day is incredibly calm, the war with Gaea is over, there were some terrible losses. Camp half blood is in shambles.

The dark aura almost suffocates Armani as she gazes sadly at the now empty cabins of the seven. Her brother has secluded himself from everyone. Including his boyfriend, William Solace son of Apollo.

The Goddess of joy slumps slightly as she walks. All this pain and sufferring is causing her to fade, she keeps sending out pulses of calm to her fellow campmates but only recieves glares in return. She needs to leave before it consumes her.

She trudges toward the big house where Chiron is waiting for her. She's been summoned for an audience with two of her parent gods, Hectate and Hades.

Armani looks tired, she's been trying for days to make everyone happier and it's not working.

"My Lady Armani, Lord Hades requests your presence in the underworld." She smiles half-heartedly.

"Thank you Chiron." She backs into the shadows of a nearby tree and allows the cold tendrils to wrap around her muscular frame.

Within 30 secinds she's standing in front of The god of the underworld and the Goddess of magic.

"My favourite daughter returns!" Hectate leaps forward and wraps Armani in a tight hug. Which she returns.

"Hello, mama." Hectate frowns. The goddess of joy is never upset. Hades clears his throat and Armani turns to him.

"My dearest daughter, your Mother needs you for a quest of some sorts and I need you to retrieve some ghosts for me."

Armani's mood brightens slightly, "A quest?" Hectate smiles down at her daughter.

"Yes child, you see my pet world-"

"Her forbidden pet world." Hectate glares over at Hades.

"Is in trouble, a powerful wizard by the name of Tom Marvelo Riddle, or Lord Voldemort as he's now calling himself, wants to take over the wizarding world and eventually the entire world. 14 years ago, he attacked a wizarding family called the potters. He killed both James and Lily Potter but somehow, he failed to kill their only son, a one year old Harry Potter. Voldemort has since returned, although weak he is still very powerful, you need to protect Harry, so I will be sending you to Hogwarts as a student in the seventh year to help him."

Hades rolls his eyes and stands from his stygian iron throne. His dark eyes glinting in the dim firelight.

"And for me, you will collect all the escaped ghosts from Hogwarts that Lady Hectate has hidden from me." Hectate frowns.

"All of them?" A heated glare silences her and she pouts.

"All right, I will go but, where will I get magic? I was never gifted with the ability."

"Fret not my daughter, I will gift yiu with a vast knowledge of magic and the magical world." With a wave of Hectate's hand a rush of power enters Armani's body and she grins at the feeling of incredible power.

"Now, go make me proud." Hades throws his hand out toward Armani and she is thrown backward into the shadows.

-------------------------------------------------------

She appears back at camp in front of Chiron, panting. Sweat beads down her forehead. Her new powers are slightly tiring for her body to accept. She falls to her knees and sighs.

"My Lady, are you alright?" She nods wordlessly at Chiron and put a hand to her chest.

'The staff at hogwarts, bar Albus Dumbledore, know not of your true identity, nor do the students. Please keep it that way as long as possible.'

Armani stands just as her brother, Nico, and will enter the clearing in front of the big house.

The goddess looks up towards the centaur, "they want me to go on a quest."

"Very well, I assume you will be shadow travelling there?" She nods and Nico interrupts the conversation.

"You're leaving already?" She turns and smiles sadly at her shy little brother.

"I won't be gone as long as last time. A year at the most. And if you need me I'm always an Iris Message away. I'll come straight home alright?" He nods and wraps her in a tight hug.

She looks over Nico's shoulder at Will who's shaking his head.

"Don't get yourself hurt."

"Pfft. When have I ever done that Solace?"

"You were in the infirmary last week with severe burns and a broken wrist."

"...and?" Will sighs and shakes his head. "I promise I'll be safer than usual?"

Nico laughs and embraces Will who kisses his forehead.

Armani gasps, "My virgin eyes!" Nico glares at his sister and Will laughs.

"Don't get pregnant while I'm gone Nico."

"That's not even-"

Armani doesn't hear the end of the sentence as she's stepped into the shadows.

There's a few moments of complete silence, a lack of sensory stimulation if you will, before the youngest god is spit out in front of a small inn called the Leaky Cauldron.

She purses her lips. This place could use a facelift.

Her heel clad feet (Hades insists his daughter is always dressed to the nines) pad into the dirty inn and she grimaces. She steps up to the innkeeper and asks for a room.

'Tom' leads her to a relatively clean room and allows her to get settled.

She throws her leather jacket on her bed and places her hands on her hips. She needs to go shopping for all her wizaridng needs.

But where to start?