Epilogue 💐

“Let's end this thing...” — [A/N]

***

Juvia's POV

The Fullbuster Family

     It's been five years since Gray Fullbuster and his personal assistany, Juvia Lockser-Fullbuster, got married and brought big news to the world. Now, as husband and wife, they now share equal benefits from the Fullbuster Inc.

     The company still stayed successful with Gray and Juvia, along with their son named Storm. Will Gray Fullbuster still continue to be one of the richest man in the whole world now that he has a family he needs to look after for?

Personally, Juvia didn't like the article written in the latest magazine issue about big shots and companies.

Even our family picture is imprinted there, as the cover page of the magazine. I pouted. They didn't inform us about this. Aren't they invading our privacy?

"Mama!" A five year old boy came running towards me with a snot coming from his nose.

I panicked as I quickly caught him and got a tissue from the table to wipe the snot away. He caught a cold but he's feeling a little alright now. He looked at me with innocent eyes as I finished wiping it off.

"There, there. Storm, you shouldn't be running for now. You still need some rest." I scolded him in a motherly tone.

He pouted as he started to play with his fingers in front of me. "But mommy... I wanna play with dad!"

"Daddy's at work. He'll play with you later, okay?" I said and gave him a kiss on his chubby cheeks. "Now, if you won't rest, daddy won't play with you. You don't want that, right?"

Storm looked shocked and he shook his head a lot of times. I giggled as I gave him a quick hug. "Very good. Now, let's go to bed. Your aunt Lucy will come here with Nashi to babysit you."

His facial expression suddenly changed into a cold one. "Na... Shi?"

Our son has a twisted personality. When he's with us, he shows us his cute side but when he's with acquaintances or other friends, he shows them his cold side.

Reminds me of his dad haha.

"Yes, N-A-S-H-I." I said and winked at him.

"Hmp! I don't want to see that crybaby, mommy." He said and looked away from me.

"Oh, but Nashi wants to see you though." I commented and I saw him gulped. Lucy and I are actually teasing our kids for each other because Storm has a slight crush on her. But he acts cold instead of acting sweet towards her.

Again, it reminds me of his dad.

"W-Whatever! I need to rest." He said and his ears started to become red, even his cheeks.

Aww, how cute.

"Well, well. Aunt Lucy and Nashi will come by your room later so expect that she'll be here okay?" I teased him but he ignored me as he started to run towards his room.