Chapter 67: She's my Personal Assistant

5...

I changed the chapter title from Three Days to She's my Personal Assistant for various reasons and I hope you don't  mind that! And I also changed the storyline for this chapter a little bit.

Gray's POV

"What the f*ck are you doing here?!" I gritted my teeth with a mixture of frustration and anger.

"Now, now, calm down Gray. I'm not here for any bad reasons. I just want you to listen to me." My so-called father elucidated as he fixes his necktie in the process.

"Calm down?" I asked, making sure that I heard it right. My eyebrows furrowed, "Someone who disappeared in nearly half of my life suddenly appeared in front of me with his present wife and my ex -girlfriend. How do you expect me to f*cking calm down?"

"Gray," Ultear called out but I didn't look at her. I just continued on giving the old man a glare and I know it's not enough, considering what he did to ruin my entire childhood.  "We just want you to listen to us and then we'll leave afterwards."

"No, I want you all OUT now." I claimed and quickly grabbed the telephone that has the connection to the guards.

"Dear Gray, please—"

"Don't call me that. I'm not your son." I said and eyed the old woman. She's partly the main reason why my mom had a terrible time coping up at home. She's the reason why our family is like this. She's the reason why I hate my father so much.

"Okay, Gray! Enough is enough!" The old man shouted but it didn't scare me or anything but it was enough to make me stop my hand from dialing the number. 

"You should quit this childish act of yours and learn to listen to me. Whatever happened in the past, I'm still your father and you should give me respect!"

"You didn't give mom the respect she deserved." I bluntly said.

"Gray," Ultear let out a long sigh because of the prolonged bickering. I don't even know why she's here and she shouldn't be a part of this. 

"Come to think of it, why are you here, Ultear? Not that I really care." I asked in a low voice. "Do you work with my father now or something? "

"I—"

"Honey, don't you think it's best if we leave Ultear someplace for now?" The old woman suggested. Just hearing her voice makes me angry so much. "We wouldn't want a sibling fight to happen here, right?"

.

.

.

"Sibling fight?" I asked and raised my eyebrow at her. I don't remember Ultear having a sibling. For all I know, she's raised without one.

Ultear looked troubled and avoided my loom instead.  What's her problem all of the sudden?

"See, this is why I want to talk to you Gray." The old man said and looked at me with a pleading look. "Gray,  please... Just a little bit of your time is enough. It'll just the two of us. Lara and Ultear won't join us at our talk.  Please Gray, consider this."

I looked at him in the eyes and I could see how badly he wanted to talk to me. I knew deep inside me that this day would eventually come but I didn't expect it to come sooner, especially in a critical and busy time.

I don't even know if I'm ready for this. I don't even know if I'm ready to forgive him for ruining my life. I'm  not so sure anymore.  If only mom was alive.