The beginning

I stared at myself in the mirror for only a second before turning to my best friend Ella who was currently sitting in front of her phone camera applying bright pink lip stick.

"Ell it's way to short." The dress was dark black and had a slit going from where it was cut of at my calf all the way up to my hip. If I stretched up my under wear would show and I knew that if I danced it would be some luke warm porn out there.

"Don't worry about it Lyra that just means better access." She giggles as I blush at her words and glare at her. 'not funny' I mutter. Ella bright blue hair that matched her personality and was electric compare to my dark brown almost black hair which was in deep need of cutting. As I turned around I felt it brush my waist line.

I have no clue in the whole wide world why I let Ella convince me to go out clubbing. Work as a waitress had been stressful and it was true I wanted to relax and by relax I meant sit on the couch with a tub of ice cream and binge Super natural not whatever this was.

She sighed and then explained in detail that I need to get laid.

"alright" I yell "Enough I'm going okay." She smiles in victory and I sigh. It was about 11 as we left. ON my way down the stair of the apartment we shared I tripped and would have gotten a mouthful of pavement if the poor unsuspecting mail hadn't caught me.

I blush and thank him and continue along. I was clumsy and tripped about a billion times a day so I was used to having to apologize to people.

(20 min later)

By the time we had walked into the club I was a bundle of nerves and I kept my hand Elle's to make sure I didn't get lost. The club was huge and looked incredible and terrifying at the same time.

We make it to the bar and to my distaste Elle lets some dude in his mid forties buy us two shots of tequila. I rarely drank because I was a light weight and couldn't hold my drink for the life of me.

The look in Ella's eyes told me I was going to take that shot even if she had to force it down my throat. I shot it back and winced at the burning liquid that made me feel light as a feather and like stones were pulling me down.

Two huge guys past by us and I heard one mutter "It's boss's birthday."

We go out to the dance and I find myself drinking another shot... and another oh and maybe one more. My head was spinning and I put my arms out to right myself. I felt strong arms and then there was someone behind me grinding on my butt. Yummy.

I shook my head to clear and quickly moved past the bar and into some hallway. I needed to use the bathroom and now. I tried a few door and they were locked. I saw a door that said Employee's restroom but all my head could focus on was the word bathroom.

This door was weird and different though and I noticed in my haze a code lock with numbers on it. I frowned and punched in 1-6 and 000000 before logic kicked in and I though hard. I vaguely remember a man saying it was someone's birthday and I looked at my calendar.

It was April 7thand I punched it in as 4-07-19 hoping the year wasn't its original birth year. A light went green and I stumbled through. Ella had been dancing with a cute guy and wouldn't notice I was gone.

I walked through and down a shady set of stairs. There was a hallway with two doors in it and I frowned. My head was far to dizzy to concern myself with male and female washrooms and went into a random one.

There were five big men all sitting at a table playing cards. But that's not what made me gasp in horror. There was a man standing with a knife in his hands and a main was chained with his arms above his head from the ceiling. His whole torso was covered in cuts and burns.

The men at table were laughing. I froze and then turned because I was obviously hallucinating and started walking out.

"HEY WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" spoke a loud and harsh voice. Well nuggets I thought to myself before sprinting out of the room. I heard foot steps behind me as I raced up the stairs regretting my choice of heels. I was almost there but at last second I tripped and fell.

My head hit the metal door and I saw stars as I slumped down. The last thing I heard was faint laughing before everything went dark.

******************************************

Hey guys this is my first story so I hope that you guys like it and try not to throw to much shade in the comments I know its rough. - Winter