Chapter 8- The little talk

SAM'S POV

When Liam said those words I started to feel scared. I gulped and grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly.

Liam must have noticed my actions so he sat down beside me and took my small hands from the pillow and put them on his. I looked down trying my best to avoid looking at him.

"Sam." I heard him say. Instead of looking at him I continued to look down.

"Sam please look at me." I heard him say once again. This time I didn't argue with him. I looked at him and saw that those familiar happy brown orbs was now full of concern. Once he saw that I looked up he smiled softly, I smiled back at him. I was about to ask him what was wrong when I heard the door open and the rest of the boys came in.

"Sam." I heard Louis say. What's going on? I started to back away from them until I reached the headboard. Niall must have seen my expression because he spoke up.

"Oh No Sam, Its not what you think." he said quickly. I sighed in relief but once again turned my attention back to Liam.

"What's wrong Li?" I asked him quietly.

"Sam, listen I don't want to sound too strict with you but I just want you to understand that its for your safety and that we mu care for you okay?" he said.

"Li? Are you gonna take me back?" I asked him sadly.

"What?!!"

"No Sam!"

"Of course not Sam!"

I heard the boys say.

"Guys please." Liam said to shut them.

Liam came closer to me and placed a finger on my chin to force me to look at him.

"Sam, listen we're not giving you back. We just want to talk to you about something. Look uhmm since you know about our work, Uncle Simon told us that you have to start school soon since summer vacation is almost over." he said the school part quietly.

"I uhmmm-- can't I just be homeschooled?" I asked them,tears started to form my eyes. You see I had a very bad experience with school. I got bullied in my previous schools and I don't have any friends, whenever I had a friend the others would make up things about me which caused my friends to stay away from me.

"You know that we would also love that Sam, but we would also love you to meet other people. We want you to make some friends Sam so whenever we are busy you won't be bored."

"Yes Sam, we don't want you to be bored to death here in this house. We want you to to have fun." Louis piped.

"Errr I guess so. But what school am I going to and when will I start?" I asked.

"Woah there Sam. One at a time, Uncle Simon prepared everything. We've already selected a school and they told us that they will be giving us the details about the school when we visit them." Zayn said while sitting on my bed and the rest followed.

"Oh, when will we be going there?" I asked sounding excitedly, I don't know why though.

"Maybe next week Sam, we just have to make sure that you're foot is alright and then we can go." Liam said happily.

"Is that all?"

"Well, there is another thing though." he said sounding uneasy. I nodded at him telling him that I'm ready.

"Okay, Sam since our schedules are kind of busy we decided to make some rules for you. But it doesn't mean that we are trying to dictate whatever you do its just that we love you and we only want what is best for your safety." he said.

"Okay." I said quietly. One thing I hate about rules is that I'm not good with them.

"First of all Sam, we want you to tell us where are you going if you are going out without us. Number two, we want you to be home by 7pm every night whether weekdays or weekends and you have to do your assignments before you can watch TV or do whatever you want. Number three, no swearing, or cussing words and no talking back at us. And last of all you have to follow our rules so that you won't have a punishment. Don't worry Sam your punishment will be based on yoir actions. Sam, listen to me okay we only want what is best for you, so if we punish you for your actions always remember that we still love you okay?" he looked at me in the eye while holding my hand.

"Of Course Liam." I said while squeezing his hand softly.

"I love you Sam."

"I love you too Lilibear."I said while hugging him.

"Hey what about us." Louis said while pouting .

"I love you Big Carrot." I said while letting go of Liam and I hugged him as well.

"Awww I love you too my little carrot." he said while messing my hair.

"Oy! Hands of the hair of my little doll." Zayn said as he took me out of Louis's hands. I giggled at his actions. He must have seen me laughing at him because he started to tickle me.

"Za--zayn sto--stop pl-plea-please" I said while gasping for air.

"Nope, you didn't say the magic word. he said tickling me more.

"Ni--Niall HELP! " I screamed at Niall.

"Come on Zayn, we don't want her to pee on her pants." he said while laughing.

"No,not until she says the magic word."

"Okay! Zayn I love you."

"Aww I love you too doll but its wrong." he smirked tickling me more.

"Never!"

"Oh really?!"

"Alright alright, Zayn is the best and awesome Uncle ever!" I said.

"That's good for me." he said while sitting beside me. I stood up and pretended to pout.

"Aww princess don't be mad."Niall said, but still laughing.

"Meanie!"

"Yeah, you guys are being mean to her." Harry said while taking me into his arms.

"I love you Hazza." I said while kissing his cheek.

"I love you too cupcake."

"Unfair,why does he have a kiss and we don't." Liam pouted.

"Its because he is the only one who helped me while Zayn was tickling me to death." I said as a matter of fact.

He poked his tongue at me so, I poked my tongue back. Niall approached us and held his hand out for me.

"Can I please have a kiss too princess?" he asked putting on his puppy eyes.

I nodded and reached out for him. He took me into his arms gently and kissed my nose.

"I love you princess."

"I love you too Nialler." I said.

"Come on guys enough with the hugging why don't we watch some movies until dinner time." Louis suggested. We all agreed and went to the theater room and spent the rest of the day watching movies. I hope everything goes well.

A/N Sorry if I haven't updated guys, Thanks for the reads and the votes. I know this is chapter isn't that good but I promise I'll make it better next time. I'll try to update on Wednesday or Friday. 😍😘

Can I have 4 votes for this chapter?😃

Vote!!

Fan!!

Comment!!

Love you~Mielle