Chapter 6- No Place Like Home

Sam’s POV

 It’s Friday now, hopefully I can get out today. During my stay here in the hospital the boys never left my side. They were by my side when I have to get my x-ray taken, when I have to take a few shots. The girls also visited me. The fans also sent me flowers and get well soon cards, I guess the whole world knows about me being One Direction’s little sister. I guess news travels fast.

“Liam can I be released now?” I asked him.

“I dunno yet love. The nurse said that they are just waiting for the doctor’s release signal and then you can leave.”

“Oh Okay.” I said sadly.

“Cheer up baby, you’ll get out here soon. And once you get out of here we can now decorate your room.” He said while putting a hand on my left hand.

The door opened and Louis entered the room.

“What’s wrong love?” he asked me while sitting beside me.

“I want to get out of here already.” I said while pouting.

“Awww. Guess what? Before I entered your room I passed by your doctor and he told me that he is going release you once your x-rays are okay. He said while smiling.

“Really?!!” I asked him excitedly. He nodded his hand and soon enough the doctor entered the room.

“Well Samantha, I guess nothing is wrong and you can get out today.” He said while looking at my x-rays.

“Yes!!” I said happily.

“But remember you have to be careful with your foot and arm okay?” he reminded me.

“Yes doctor.” I smiled widely.

“Thank you doctor.” Liam said politely.

They looked at me and smiled widely.

“Now come on my little carrot let’s get you dressed.” He said while handing me a paper bag.

I took the back and looked inside it. I saw a pink shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Not too bad though.

“Sorry though. The other picked your outfit. We were in a rush though.” He said sheepishly.

“Aww don’t worry. It’s comfortable.” I told him.

They looked at me for a few minutes. I raised my eyebrows at them hoping they would get the message that they should leave.

“Well, aren’t going to leave?” I asked them.

“Oh right!” Liam said while scratching his head. He pulled Louis out of the room.

I sighed in relief and took the clothes out of the bag.”

I was about to call for a nurse but the door opened and Fallon walked into my room. She was the same nurse who attended to me during my stay here in the hospital.

“I figured you’d need some help.” She said while smiling.

“Errr yeah.” I said

“Come on let’s get you dressed before your two brothers bursts into the room.

She helped me removed my hospital gown and replaced them with the clothes Louis brought me. I wasn’t kidding though it was more comfortable than the hospital gown that I have been wearing.

“Well I guess this is goodbye Sam.” She said while hugging me.

“Thanks Fallon, for everything.” I said while hugging back.

“Don’t worry Sam, your secret is safe with me.” She whispered in my ear.

“Are you ready Sam?” I heard a voice say behind us.

“Yes Li.” I replied.

Two nurses went inside my room pushing a wheelchair. They helped me into it and gave the wheelchair to Liam who gently pushed me out of the room and into the car. Luckily there weren’t any fans; I guess they arranged for security.

Liam carried me and placed me inside the car before getting in. Louis was sitting in the driver’s seat. I waved to Fallon for the last time before the car drove off.

“Li, where are the others?” I asked him.

“They’re at home babe waiting for us to arrive.” He explained.

As the car drove I started to feel sleepy.

“Go to sleep babe. “ I heard Liam say and soon enough I was asleep.

“Sam… Sam babe, wake up.” I heard a voice say. I groaned and the voice chuckled.

“Come on babe. The others are waiting inside.”

I unwillingly opened my eyes and saw that Liam was carrying me. I snuggled deeper into his neck as he chuckled once again.

He opened the door and we were met by streamers, balloons and a banner that says” Welcome Home Samantha”. The rest of the boys and their girlfriends are here as well.

I felt tears started to form in my eyes. Not sad tears but happy tears. I guess Liam noticed it since I felt him wiping a tear from my eye with his thumb.

He sat down on the couch with me still on his lap. He kissed my head as the others starts to approach us. Harry took me from Liam and hugged me tightly.

“I missed you cupcake.” He said while hugging me.

“I missed you too Hazza.” I replied while kissing his cheek.

“Hey share the love Harold!” I heard an Irish voice say. I laughed at his silliness. I reached out for him and he took me and spun me around.

“Careful Niall!.” I heard Liam say. Leave it up for Liam to be the protective one.

Niall stopped spinning me around and kissed my nose as I giggled I kissed his left cheek in return.

I was passed once more again into somebody’s arm. I looked at the tattoo and saw that it was Zayn. I buried my head into his chest.

“I missed you Z.” I mumbled into his chest.

“I missed you too doll.” He said in my hair. He held me for a few more minutes before passing me back to Liam.

 I snuggled into Liam inhaling his cologne. I don’t know why but during these past few days I feel so attached to Liam. Of course, I’m close with all of the boys but I feel more secure with Liam I felt like I can trust him. But of course I can’t trust him fully yet not yet that is.

I talked to the girls for a few more minutes before I started to get a little tired.

“I’m tired Li.” I mumbled into his chest.

“Go to sleep love.” I heard him whisper.

“But the girls.” I tried to object.

“Don’t worry they’ll understand love.” He assured me while kissing the top of my head.

I snuggled deeper into him as my eyes started to get heavier. I decided not to fight it anymore. And soon enough I was in dreamland.