Epilogue

"Ainslee! Didn't I tell you do not bring any guys home. Your dad is going to be mad!" mom shrieked at me. 

I rolled my eyes. Yes, of course I know. Seventeen years of my life I had experienced it, the pain of not having a proper boyfriend through the rest of my high school career. Dad would not expect any guys coming near me even in a thirty meter perimeter. You can call it exaggerated I know but it is a true thing. Dad hates the guys I bring home like he hates insects. 

"I am home... and where is the guy this time?" Dad came in with his suit and even though he is a bit older he still is very handsome like he was in his thirties. 

"Not here, daddy. He ran after mom's horror." 

"That's a good boy. Now, where's Xzander, Hawthorne and Esma?" 

With that, little Esma came running in with a Peppa Pig toy in her hand. "I am here daddy!" she shrieked. 

He pulled her up to an embrace and started to throw kisses all over her. Then, he came to each of his child and gave them a peck on the lips. I know, gross ... but that's what all dads want, is their family to be nice and happy when they come home after a hard day at work. 

"How's work darling?" Mom came into the kitchen with the pasta plate on her hand. 

"It's good, we still have troubles on the North side but it is going to be taken care of. Now, come here and give me a proper kiss." 

She head over on to him and he started to hold her up bridal style making us children all gagged up. Honestly, they should pay more attention to their surroundings. They never do which makes me and Xzander annoyed most of the time. 

"Come on Esma, let's head to the horse stable before we have to see a make out session in here." Me and Xzander urged her. 

"Oh no, where are you guys going? Put me down Jared!" Mom demanded and dad sighed hoping that he would be able spending more time with his wife later on. 

"Ainslee and Xzander, set up the table now you at it. Esma come and help your daddy and Hawthorne, please clean up all the toys in the room please." Mom said that and left us all alone in the kitchen while preparing dinner. While we are rich and wealthy enough, she would never let dad spoiled us like brats but she raised us by knowing how to treasure the conditions and the money we have which I am grateful for. 

And there it is, another chapter begins. Now it is time for me to live my life. For me to choose my path. I am Ainslee Ellyson Dimitrou and I will live my own way.