Chapter 18

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT BUT NOT THE BAD KIND ;)

"All rise," a strong, familiar voice called to my right causing goosebumps to rise to the surface of my pale skin, I look at the source of the voice and I'm greeted with Dustin's grin to this I give a confused look but shake my head and dismiss it. He was dressed as a police officer and stood with his hands clasped together in front of him, he offered me a wink. Turning my attention back to the stand a man in a black robe appears before me and he's sporting a powdered wig which clashes against his tan skin. "please be seated." Dustin finished.

The judge turned, his brown eyes narrowing in on me and a smirk crawling it's way across his lips, thinning them out to give the illusion that someone had painted to dark pink lines across his lips and filled in the gap with a muted yellow. "Mr. Santos?" I breathed out and brought my hands to my eyes, rubbing them until I felt a numbness in my forearms and there were sparks of color in the darkness that invaded my sight. Opening my eyes he was still there but this time, he was closer, close enough so that I could feel his hot breath against my neck.

"That's Javier to you." He spoke to me and a scream started to fall off of my lips though he covered it with the back of his hand, the dark hair that curled on his knuckles rubbing against my tongue causing a bile to rise in the back of my throat. I pushed back the feeling of sickness in order to make room for the words that began climbing up my throat in its place. Suddenly he was yanked away from me and the words were released from my mouth, "Help, Stop him!" I cried.

"Shh shh, I got you." Two lean yet dainty arms found their way around my waist, I traced them back to my sister Harper who was dressed in a pinstripe pant suit and slicked back ponytail. I looked to the direction Mr. Santos was yanked and saw Dustin standing over him with a look I had seen him wear only once before, it was the look he had when I told him about the incident in his truck. My breathing was labored and tears streamed down my face like two rivers finally meeting at the bottom of my nose and rolling off of my lips.

"Dustin!" I called out but he didn't look at me, I watched as he balled his right hand into a fist a pulled it back anticipating the strike. "Dustin, stop!" This gained his attention because he turned to look at me and his eyebrows knitted together as he says, "Wake up, babygirl."

"Rae, wake up!" I was brought out of my daze and met with Dustin's he wore a mixture of worriness and confusion on his face, he laid next to me shirtless and had both his hands on my shoulders, it was then I realized I was shirtless as well as pantless. "What's wrong?" His voice was sad as he pulled away and placed his right hand behind his head to support it on his elbow, his left hand drawing circles around my belly button.

"Just a bad dream," I forced my lips to curl upwards.

"You're telling me." He tsked, I suppose my attempt at a reassuring smile wasn't too reassuring. "You were tossing and turning for about five minutes." The lamp on my nightstand illuminating the features on his face that would have been naturally covered by shadows, his eyes zone in on his hand drawing circles while Dustin's blue eye darkened to a jaw-dropping navy color and his brown one nearly swallowed his black pupil.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

He huffed, "I don't like not being able to help you."

My heart physically softened as he said this, "You are."

He gazes up at me, raising his eyes as they slowly return to their natural colors, a small smile raises his lips. He doesn't say anything, it's all in his actions as he wraps both his muscled arms around my waist and buries his head into my breast. I fall onto my back letting my blonde waves consume me as my fingers tangle through Dustin's growing crewcut.

"Mmmm, that's nice," A growl rumbles out of his chest and I feel it against the pit of my belly and then there's a tug from the inside of my stomach. "don't stop." I feel a wetness against my nipple and I tug at his hair in appreciation which elicits a laugh from him.

"Let me help you some more, babygirl." He cups my left breast and takes his time ashis tongue swirls around the outside part and finally flicks my nipple before taking it between his teeth.

"Damn," I managed out, "you're a pro at this." I choke out in between moans, it sounds breathy and seductive and to Dustin it's encouragement. My hands never leaving his sandy colored hair, that had darker specks as if the sand met dirt, as he worked his way down leaving. I swallowed hard as he left kisses on my lower abdomen where you could see a beginning layer of abs starting to form.

His lips grazed against my core, teasingly and he rubbed his palm against my cl*t. Dustin was a working man so naturally his hands were calloused and leathery from hours spent in the sun which was a new feeling because I had never been with such a rough man before. He twisted my clit between his thumb and index finger before entering me with his one finger, it was thick and long as he pushed it in and slowly took it out turning his finger as he did so. "Oh, Dustin, f*ck." The words slipped from between my lips as my breathing was labored and uneven.

"C*m for me, Rae," he almost demands as he grips my hips in his hands and lightly pushes down on them my stomach tightening as his hot breath fans across my entrance before he introduces his tongue. My fingers grip his hair tighter this time, not trying to be gentle although it doesn't seem to phase Dustin as his response is a groan. I finally release and he laps at my center, cleaning me up and causing me to let go of his hair as my entire body feels weak. A chuckle rumbles out from inside him and he pushes himself up to my face. "All better?"

"More than better." I say, pushing him off of me before straddling his waist, his hands immediately gripping my thighs. "Let me return the favor, daddy." My emphasis on the 'Daddy' earns both a laugh and groan from Dustin.

"Please do."