Bakugou's face scrunched up and he reared back his fist, "Trying to listen to you talk is so exhausting, just shut up."

Before his fist made its way to Izuku's already scarred face the teacher finally decided to speak up.  He told Bakugou to go back to his seat and be quiet.  No apology.  Izuku stayed on the ground for another second before scrambling to his feet and putting his desk back in the right spot before sitting down.

The teacher continued on with the day, as if nothing had happened.  Izuku wanted nothing more then to strangle his teacher but obviously, he couldn't do that.  Heroes don't strangle teachers.  No sir.  Once class ended Izuku hurriedly stuffed his belongings into his back pack.  Before he could even get up from his seat, Bakugou slapped a hand on his desk and gave him an ugly smile.  One that said; you're not leaving yet.  Izuku felt shivers run down his spine, but he had to comply.  If he tried to run he would surely get chased and beat up.  Even with his extra boost in agility, Bakugou could catch up to him easily with his quirk.  If he did as he was told, there was still a chance he could get away from this without any bruises, or worse, burns.  Hopefully Bakugou just wanted to talk and nothing more.

Once the class emptied out except for Bakugou and two of his lackeys, Bakugou shoved Izuku out of his desk and reached into his backpack to pull out a notebook.  Izuku quickly jumped to his feet and made noises of protest but was silenced by Bakugou's glare.  The notebook that Bakugou pulled out read, Hero analysis for my future, No. 13.

"I saw you writing in this, what the hell is it?" he growled.

Izuku couldn't respond and helplessly reached for it.

"Dude look at the cover." One of his useless friends chirped.

Bakugou turned It over and frowned at it.  He looked Izuku in the eyes and glared at him fiercely.  Izuku noticed how Bakugou's eyes hovered over his left eye for a little too long.  Izuku knew his cloudy eye, and the little bit of scar bothered him.  Especially since Izuku had yet to give him an explanation of how it all happened.  All Bakugou knew was that when they were kids he was fine, then one day he had a bandage over his eye for weeks, and then a scar.  Bakugou never asked him about it.

Whenever someone asked Izuku were he got the cloudy eye he just lied and said he was born with it that way.  When they asked about the scar he just said he was uncomfortable talking about it, and truthfully, he was.  He knew he couldn't use those excuses on Bakugou, and he was glad he never asked.  But he knew, one day, he would.

"This is useless," he snarled, his eyes focusing back on the notebook.

"Very funny," Izuku pleaded, "just please, give It back."

Bakugou didn't even respond before he crushed the notebook in between his palms and exploded it, Izuku only squeaked as he proceeded to chuck it out an open window.

Izuku only tensed up in fear as Bakugou's hands did not cease burning and placed one on Izuku's shoulder.  His mind went blank.

Stop stop stop. It hurts.  IT HURTS.

He didn't even hear what Bakugou said as his hand burned into his skin.  Once he lifted it Izuku slumped in relief and pretended to know what Bakugou had said.

"Got it?" his voice laced with venom.  Izuku nodded wordlessly, his eyes trained at the ground.

"You know," Bakugou spoke again on his way out the door and Izuku wasn't expecting it, "If you want to be a hero so badly, there's a quick way to do it.  Just pray for a quirk in your next life, and jump off the school roof!"