Lord.

He circled it over and over again until he bent down and pressed his mouth to it. My eyes rolled violently and my hands found the top of his head. He placed light kisses there before sucking it and rolling the small bundle of nerves between his teeth.

I should have been cuffed this nigga here.

My breath hitched and I let out moan after moan. There were no words. As he sucked, he simultaneously moved his fingers faster and deeper inside of me.

Once again, I closed my eyes and came apart and he lapped away any evidence of my orgasm. When I reopened my eyes, he was hovering back over me.

He was quiet as if he didn't want to ruin the moment. His eyes just raked over me and my naked body as I attempted to catch my breath.

I caressed his face, and reached down, taking him into my hand again. He hissed as I licked his chest. I re-inserted him into me and we both moaned in sync.

"I'm yours." I said confidently, wrapping my legs around him, pushing him deeper into me. He cursed lowly as I moaned into his ear. "Patience is what I need, Jace." I said softly.

"Okay." He kissed me again, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You so wet." His voice rumbled.

Pulling away slightly, I nodded and looked at him. "Swim."

I stood in my living room, looking at the selection of clothing that Danae bought and picked for fashion week in Milan.

  Danae was not only my stylist, but also my friend. She was a year older than me and we'd actually met through Adrian. She was sweet and always listened whenever I needed to vent.

I was never into fashion like that until I'd gotten hurt. My foot was in a boot and I wanted to look good despite of that. Danae taught me a lot.

   I also found out that it was hard going to the grocery store without someone recognizing me. As I said before, I wasn't really in the limelight when I was in high school.

Things changed drastically after, especially when they'd found out that I was connected to Shiloh. Plus, my mom and I started doing more and more business with each other.

   I had to play the role and look the part. So, I went on the lookout for a stylist and was blessed with Danae.

I like it now. I remember myself in my mom's closet and now I feel like I'm me, but still emulate her in some fashion.

   "I know people like to go outside of the box with fashion, but I think you make simplicity look amazing." She said as she handed me a long-sleeved blouse.

I nodded in agreement. "I'm not into going extremely out the box. I don't mind making statements, but this is my brother's moment, ya know?" She nodded. "I just want to support him and look good doing it."

   "That's why I went with pantsuits, pencil skirts, stuff like that. Business-like but we're gonna make it you."

"I like the idea." I said. "Grey pencil skirt with a loud yellow blouse or something like that. Add layers since it's gonna be cold."