I alternated between using my mouth and my hands to stroke him. Jace let out a series of moans, groans and curse words. "I-shit Nia."

His hands fisted the sheets as I cupped his balls in my hands and deep throated him. That made his body spasm and I just knew he was close.

I didn't let up. I kept at it until he spilled into my mouth. I wrapped my hands around him, licking and swallowing every drop he had to offer.

His breathing was hard and rapid. I released him with a noisy pop and smiled up at him. "Goodmorning." I greeted happily.

Jace pulled me up to him, caressed my face and tongue kissed me. "Goodmorning beautiful." He said after gently pulling way. "I'm not the only Alpha in this bed, huh?"

I smirked, placing kisses on the side of his mouth. "Precisely."

"What I do to deserve that?" He asked.

"You've done more than enough things to deserve it." I answered softly, pecking his lips. "Over time, I'd show more and more of my appreciation."

"Can I be honest?" Jace looked at me.

I paused and looked back at him. "Of course."

Jace wrapped both of his arms around me, sitting me down on him causing me to moan aloud. "I want to do more of this. As your man." He made me look at him.

"I'm—I'm still working on myself." I said.

Leaning forward, he took my left nipple into his mouth and used his teeth to scrap it as he gently pulled it. I let out another moan and he repeated the same action on the right one.

Next thing I knew I was on my back as he hovered over me, letting his gold hang. Before I could reply, he opened my legs wide and began rotating his hips with intent.

"Stop fighting me and let me in." He said harshly into my ear.

"Oh—Oh God!" I screamed out in pleasure, nodding my head. "Okay, okay."

"You gon' let me in now?" I closed my eyes and nodded again. "Say it." He pulled out of me and forcibly, and deeply reinserted himself.

"Yes!" I moaned louder. He was relentless as I raked my nails down his bare back. I gripped the sheets tightly as the thrusts became longer and impossibly went deeper.

This wasn't love, but damn it was the rawest sex we'd ever had. This was the actions of a man fed the fuck up with me.

He put his face into my neck without breaking pace or rhythm. I cuffed the back of his head and sang his name as loud as I could. "Are you mine?" He whispered sexily.

"Yesss!" I groaned almost instantly when he hit my spot. The jackpot. He could have whatever he wanted at this point I didn't care.

He leaned up slightly, putting my left leg over his shoulder and drilled into me. "Jace!" I screamed again then my body jolted forward as I came.

I was breathless, and my body relaxed. However, Jace wasn't threw with me. He never was.

When he pulled out, I whimpered. He pressed his thumb into my sensitive flesh causing me to nearly push him away. He pinned me down by my thighs and pressed his thumb into my clit.