"Why would Victor be looking through our book of shadows when it's not updated with his?" Piper said to her sisters.

"Memories?" Phoebe shrugging.

"I'm calling Leo... LEO!" Piper called.

Blue orbs filled the room and disappear to show Leo.

"What's up?" Leo said.

"Later we are gonna talk about this morning. But right now me and the girls looked through Victor's phone and found an updated book of shadows on it." Piper explained.

"How many new spells have been written?" Leo's eyes widened.

"I don't know but wait... here is something," Piper said.

Phoebe, Paige, and Leo all waited to hear.

"Victor put this spell about accessing his memories... Should we go in his memories to find out?" Piper spoke this because she wonders what this wonderful kind-heart-boy's life was like before her son Wyatt turn the world to evil.

"Piper, are you serious?" Phoebe said shocked at her sister.

"Yeah Piper, first you told us to respect his privacy now you want to go into his memories?" Paige said.

Piper knew they were right. She wanted to respect his privacy but she needs to know how bad her son was to the world.

"I know its crazy but I need to know how bad did my son cause the world to become evil." Piper started to tear up.

"Okay, we should go now before they come down," Leo said. "Bring up the spell."

Piper did as she was told but when she saw the spell there was the button "Tap here".

Before she spoke Phoebe tap the screen.

---------------

"Okay, what are we even looking for Christopher?" Victor said sitting down on the couch.

"Demons." Chris flat out said.

"I'm serious, what kind of demon?" Victor lied down on the couch tired

"I don't know but I'm thinking and looking." Chris still flipping the pages.

Victor was thinking of the past and saw his father had written something about Wyatt if he could just think of it.

"I'm bored, can I make potions?" Victor said sitting up.

Chris never looked up

"Hello?" Victor tried to get his attention but he said nothing.

Victor forgets about it and went downstairs and into the kitchen.

Victor starts making all kinds of potions that he can think of on the top of his head.

Honestly, he was just wasting time until everyone got home.

He went to grab the handle when he had a premonition.

Chris was still looking at the Book of shadows flipping through the pages and all of a sudden a demon appeared trying to get closer to him then grabbed him by the shoulders...

The premonition ended.

When it ended Victor turned on his heel and ran up the stairs so fast to protect his brother that he forgot that he can orb.

When he reached the stairs he saw the demon appeared.

"STOP! COME AFTER ME." Victor shouted at it.

The Demon was going after Chris until he heard Victor.

He now was going after Victor and Victor tired freezing it, nothing happened. He waved his arm throwing him across the room crashing into more furniture.

Chris got into overprotective mode, going over to him picking him up by the collar. "Who the hell are you!" He shouted.

The demon laughed shaking his head, then he shimmers from Chris to Victor.

"I can't wait to do this." the demon licked his lip and forcefully kissed Victor.

Victor's body felt a weird sensation, like a itch that needs to be scratched but not on the surface.

Chris turned around to see them kissing and get furious that this demon is taking away his innocence.

Chris wave his arm and threw the demon across the room, "It's too late he's already under a spell." The demon smiled evilly and laugh before shimmering out.

"Christopher?" Victor whisper. Chris turn and saw Victor on the floor trying to get up. He immediately went to him and helped him up.

Victor leaned on Chris's shoulder. "Christopher, I feel really weird."

"It's okay we will find how to reverse this okay? But I need you to stay strong, can you do that?" Chris said walking him over to lay down on the couch.

"I'll try, thanks." Victor whisper.

-----------------

Phoebe, Piper, Paige, and Leo all came to a room with videos playing around them, the room was all white.

"Where are we?" Paige said.

Before anyone can answer. A man appears in a grey suit in front of them. "Welcome to Victor's memories, may I scan your faces to know who you are?"

"Scan our faces?" Piper question.

"Oh, this is so cool! I feel like I'm in a spy movie." Phoebe got excited doing her fighting stancings.

"May I scan your faces?" The man said.

"Sure, I guess," Leo said wanting to move on from this.

So the man scan each of their faces until it got to Leo. After the scan, the whole room turn red.

"Leo Wyatt is not permitted to enter Victor's memories but Piper, Paige, and Phoebe can go right ahead." the man said.

"What? why?" Leo said.

"Yeah why?!" Piper said angrily confused.

"It's included in his memories that you will find the answers. Do you want to go ahead?" The man said

Leo sighed. "Just go, tell me what happened, okay?"

The charmed ones turned to Leo and just nodded their heads, Piper kisses Leo goodbye and went with the man.

Leo was left alone in the white room.