"I'm sorry." I said and she sat up.

"It's okay." She said and shrugged.

"I got you some breakfast Bey." I said hopping up reaching my hand for her.

"Aww thank you baby." She said and got up with me.

I saw the sadness in her eyes and sighed. I have to make her feel better before we go into the meeting tonight. I pressed my lips in a line and watched as she started eating.

I called some girls over to help us get ready for tonight. I got a stylist, hair stylist, a make up artist, and a nail tech.

"Damn." I said as Beyonce checked herself out in the mirror.

"Stop it." She said as she blushed.

"No Bey you look amazing." I gushed and wrapped my arms around her.

"Thank you." She said and turned her head to look at me.

"I have something for you. I mean it's kinda corny but I want you to have this." She furrowed her eyebrows and I took out a box.

She took the box and upened it egarly. She gasped and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Nicki are yo-"

"No I'm not proposing its just a promise ring. Not that you'll be mine but you'll remember me no matter what h-happens to-d-day." I said as my voice cracked from me starting to cry.

Tears fell from her face as she wiped mine away pressing her trembling lips in a line.

"You think your gonna die?" She asked and I dropped my head.

"Nooo Nicki. Don't think like that." She clutched onto me and I sighed.

We held eachother and cried for a bit, until I had enough of it.

"Alright blondie let's go." I said and pulled back from her embrace.

"Okay." She sighed and wiped her eyes.

We walked to the car in silence hand in hand. Once we were in the car. I smiled at her and looked her over. I bit my lip and she blushed. She scooted over and I pulled her into my lap.

"Stop it." She nudged me and looked at her ring.

"Come on Bey." I said and placed my hands on her booty pulling her close.

"We got other things to worry about." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Trust me baby the party won't start til we walk in." I smirked and she sighed.

"I mean yeah if we die today at least we had our last n-"

"Shut up." I cut her off and she laughed.

Beyonce p.o.v

"I love you Bey." She said and licked her lips.

"I love you too Nic." I said as I leaned up and grazed her lips with mine.

I caressed her cheek and she smiled before she pressed her lips to mine. This kiss wasn't calm wither it was was hungry andbI loved it. I wanted to fight Nicki for dominance but sure enough I lost when she slid her hands under my dress.

-+-

Nicki made me feel like I was outside of my body. Which is a good thing I'm guessing because of the situation we we're in. We walked in arm and arm, heads turned, would be a understatement. All eyes were on us literally. We instantly smiled as I squeezed Nicki's arm. She returned the squeeze as we walked to the bar. Which was backstage a glass wall seperating the two instead of a curtain.