Chapter 13

I stood up and attempted to walk away, but Nicki took my elbow and whipped me around.

"I didn't say you could leave." She smirked at me and stepped closer; I took a step back.

"You realize if I take you on this mission you have to listen to me and do exactly what I say." She said and snaked her hands around my waist.

I nodded and she side eyed me.

"Yes I understand." She nodded rubbed my sides.

"So what does that mean?" She said she looked my dead in the eyes as she slid her hand in my sweats.

"No funny businesse." I said sternly and she didn't get the hint.

Or she did and ignored me.

She started to rub me against my bare skin. My face got hot; I didn't know how to react.

"Right." She said and parted my lips.

She took her middle finger and swiped me; I shuddered. She smiled. She used her other hand to yank off my sweats. They fell in a heap around my ankles. She licked her finger as she took another step at me this time I bumped into her desk. She put her hands on my waist and sat me on her desk. I wrapped my legs around her waist and smiled.

She raised her eyebows and put her hand around my neck. I leaned up to kiss her. It was a teasing kiss filled with her giving me short pecks and me nibbling her bottom lip. She took her other hand and rubbed my thigh slowly. Her hand was cold I felt goosebumps rising lm my leg.

She started to raise her hand each time our lips connected again. Soon enough she was back to rubbing me. This time I scooted back on the desk. I broke the kiss and opened my legs as I stared at her. She licked her lips and stuck her middle finger in me. Short, but hard strokes a few times. She stuck another finger in and I bit my lip as I got used to the feeling.

She leaned up and I pressed my body against hers. She looked at me and I ripped off my tank top. I put my hands behind her neck and started grinding aginst her fingers. Nicki raised her eyebrows at me and started to go faster.

"Mmmh." I moaned as I started to get close.

"Bey." She said as she placed her thumb on my clit.

"Hmm." I partially moaned as she started to rub it.

"I want you to call your dad and tell him you want to join the business." She ordered and I nodded feeling like that was weird to mention especially now.

"Nicki can we talk a-" I shut up as she started to pound my spot with her fingers.

"No we can't." She said and I sighed.

"Okaaaayyy." I moaned as I was at the door of my peak.

Suddenly she pulled out of me and stepped back licking her fingers. I looked at her wide eyes.

"Ni-"

"Clean your mess up." She said and walked out of the room.

I looked at the door for a few seconds and tilted my head.

Did this bitch just really leave me?

I rolled my eyes and layed back on the desk. I reached down and finished what she had started. Once I was done I sighed. I hopped off her desk and slipped back on my clothes. I left and went to the room. I hopped in the shower. Once I slipped on a bikini and went to the kitchen. I cleaned up the mess from our fight.

I was still in shocked about how I went from 0 to 100 that quickly. I'm normally am not a violent person really at all, but being here is changing me. This place is chaging me, but is it a good change. I mean I have to be tough and deal with my dad and his people. But there's lkke wi the being tough and evil and I don't want to become evil.

I sighed and sat at the table. I dropped my head in my hands and sighed again. I screamed I wanted to kill her. To be honest something in me said so it. I hope I don't regret this later.