Chapter 20

I decided not to press Nicki about what happened with Rihanna. Instead when she came home I just watched as she stripped down to her undergarments not saying a word. She raised an eyebrow at me and I raised one at her.

"You good? Your too quiet for my liking." She said and I shook my head at her.

"I'm alright. Just thinking about tomorrow." I said with a sigh and ran a hand through my hair.

"Tomorrow will be a breeze."  She waved the air before she got in the bed.

She crawled over to me and straddled me.

Nicki p.o.v

"Oh Bey Bey Bey. What a fucking day this has been." I said as I placed my hands on her jawline.

She nodded and pressed her lips into a line.

"Beyonce. I want you to know that I want to be with you. I apologized to Rihanna but set the record stright that we cannot be. We are together now I need to know that you really my girl. You not just here for tomorrow your here cause you want to be here." I said and caressed her face.

I looked at her with sad eyes and she searched my fave for more.

"I would've left yesterday after I said I loved you if you responded diffrently." She said and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I sighed and layed on top of her with my arms around her neck.

"I love you too." I said in her ear.

She flipped us over and smiled as she hovered over me.

"Nicki?"

"Hmm." I asked biting my lip.

"What's gonna happen to us after this is over?"

"Do I have to answer that now?" I smirked and she made a face.

"I mean I have one of the sexist females in my opinion at least in between my legs and she wants to talk." I joked as she layed her head on my stomach.

She scoffed and said "Okay Nicki."

"Bey I'd love to tell you but I don't have the answers for that right now." I said cupping her cheeks.

She pouted and I kissed her bottom lip.

-+-

In the morning I woke up very early. I drove to my wearhouse and uped my men by 2 times as many as Beyonce knew about. I'd tell her but only when the event started. Just in case. I mean I feel like she's being honest but sometimes you just never know with her.

I feel like all my dreams are coming through. Finally today the day I've been waiting for all my life. I'm getting rid of my only enemy the only thing keeping me for moving on it my life. I can't truly love until he's gone and I have some security of my own.

But a part of me feels like today can by my own demise. I went shopping to make myself feel better and I instantly thought of Bey. I mean if I do die today I want her to never forget me.

I went back to the hotel with some breakfast for Bey once she woke up. When I went in the room she was sleeping soundly. I sat on her side and ran my hand through her hair. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me.

I grabbed her face and started kissing her all over. She laughed until she had enough and caught my cheeks in her hands.

"Nicki are you okay? You seem really happy." She said skeptically and I just smiled.

"Today's the day I've been waiting for all my life Bey." I said simply and kissed her again.

"Yeah I know I'm happy for you." She said and pressed her lips in a line.