As Hercules examined it his eyes widened, "this is no ordinary metal. Percy what metal is this?"

"It's Celestial Bronze. Don't tell me that you don't know what Celestial Bronze is." They both shook their heads, "oh, the gods of Olympus, this world doesn't even have a Celestial Bronze. So, what is your weapons are made of then?" Percy turned the sword back into the pen and put it back into his pocket.

"Mostly gold and Adamantium alloy, but I've never heard of Celestial Bronze."

They were interrupted as Natasha entered with Bruce Banner. They took seats at the table. "They're arriving." She said and pulled out the same circular device that Tony used earlier. She put it in the middle. As she removed her hand the device glowed and a holographic screen appeared above it.

It was showing three submarine like things below the surface speeding towards the carrier. Hercules was squinting at the screen. Suddenly all three submarines broke the surface and started flying above it.

"Atlantian Aero-subs? What are they doing here?" Hercules's eyes widened with surprise.

"Atlantian? You... You mean the Lost City of Atlantis, Atlantian?" Banner squeaked. "But... But that's a myth right?" He looked at Natasha.

"You have two myths sitting right in front of you Bruce."

"Yeah, I guess I shouldn't be surprised after meeting Thor and then Hercules. But still that submarine/ plane thing looks super high-tech than ours, how?"

"This is nothing Scrawny Man. You should see the City of Olympus. The beautiful Coral Palace of Neptune, Gardens of Demeter, Golden Palace of Apollo, my own Hercules's Arena and the Council Chamber. Ah... I remember those days, I wish to see it again." Hercules was looking into a distant memory.

"Wish to see it again? You mean you don't go there anymore?" Percy asked.

"Yeah, actually..." They were interrupted by the Aero-subs landing on the airstrip. Everyone's eyes turned towards screen, silence filled the room. Everyone except Hercules were curious to see the passengers.

(On the airstrip of Helicarrier)-

The flying submarines landed on the airstrip with a thud, cause they had no tires. Tony and Cap. took the fighting stance. Maria Hill and other agents readied there guns. And Fury's face twitched. Thunder boomed across the darkened sky.

The doors of the front ship opened and a blue skinned man wearing black armor with green and gold lining stepped out. He had pointy ears similar to elves in fantasy. He had nostrils as well as gills to breathe underwater. He was holding a banner with golden trident on it. He stepped forward and held it high.

After that another two men similar to previous one stepped out. They were holding gun looking things. Behind them warriors from other ships came holding spears and swords and formed rank.

Finally, a woman with bluish green hair tied in a ponytail stepped out. She had an eye-patch on her left eye and a sword dangling from her hip. Her armor was different from the warriors and was more golden than black. She must've been some high ranking officer.

She stepped forward and the gunmen raised their guns. Seeing that S.H.I.E.L.D. agents also raised their guns. The women stopped in front of her soldiers.

Nick Fury stepped forward and Tony and Steve followed him. "I'll have you stop right there Lady. Who are you? State your business?" Fury asked.

"Surface Dwellers, I am Zartra, Prime Minister of the Atlantis and the trusted adviser of Attuma the King of Atlantis. I have come here to know your intentions for trespassing the territory of Atlantis." Thunder boomed again in the sky.