" Baby you look good but my ma say to meet her at the church" he says as we get in his car.

" Bae I'm a little nervous."i say.

" I told you she will love you just calm down ok?"

"Ok" I say as I take a deep breath.

We soon pull up to a Big all white church. We get out and walk up to what I'm assuming August's mama, his nieces and their mom, and August step dad.

"Hey my baby" she says.

"Hey ma" he says hugging her.

"Hey my little cuties" he says kissing his nieces on the jaw.

" August baby whose this" she says referring to me.

" This is my girlfriend, Jasmine and Jasmine this is my mama,Shiela." he says introducing us.

"Hey nice to meet you Ms.Vivian"I say but she looks at my hand and I began to get nervous .

" Girl around here we give hugs and just call me Mama"she says as she pulls me into a hug .

After that he introduces me to his adorable nieces, his brothers Babymama, Tasha, and his stepdad, Ray. I could tell it was tension between them.

We went in then service began. It was real nice, the preaching, the singing, everything was great. I usually go to church but I haven't been lately I need to get back into a church. After service was over, we headed to Mama's house. It was nice. It was a four bedroom, five bathrooms,nice living room,very nice kitchen,and a pool in the back.

"Tasha and Jasmine will you two help me in the kitchen?" she says walking in there.

" Yes" we reply in unison.

We help her finish cooking while everyone else was in the living room watching television. She had made turkey, collard greens, corn, macaroni and cheese,tea, lemonade, and for the dessert we had peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream. My mouth watered thinking about it. We sat down when mama asked Aug to say grace.

" Father we ask you to bless the food for the nourishment of our bodies. Also bless the hands that prepared it. To the people at this table that need guidance and some deliverance please place it upon them to get it. In Jesus name we pray Amen."

"Amen"

I was a little curious about what August meant about those at this table that need guidance and deliverance. I hope no mess was about to be started. Anyway in the middle of us eating Aug got a call from someone but I guess it had something to do with the trap and that robbery some weeks back because he got very angry.

" Hello....What!?....Ok....Good Keep him there...I'll be there in five...Ok one" he says as he hangs up. " Ma I enjoyed this but I got some business to take care of. Can Jas stay here until I get back?" he questions as he gets up.

" Yes baby. It's ok."

"Ok thanks ma. Jas walk me out." he says to me.

I get up and begin walking to the door when I'm pulled back into his arms.

" Bae I already know you know what that phone call was about. I just want you to trust me and believe me that I wouldn't put you or anyone else I love in harms way. Ok"he says looking in my eyes.

"Baby I understand. I just want you to be save and promise that you'll come back to me" I say.

"Always but I got to go. Bye baby." he says pecking my lips and smacking my ass hard.