Chapter 6

August P.O.V

After we came from the carnival, we went to Cheddar's and ate good. Jas and I went to my house and took showers. Then we just laid in my king sized bed and cuddled. Soon we drifted off to sleep.

This morning I woke up, and the only thing Jas had on was my shirt and lace panties. I instantly got hard then a idea popped in my head. I went under the covers and got in between her legs and slowly eased her out of her panties.

My babies pearl was beautiful. She had a little patch of hair but I didn't mind. I slowly spread her lips with my thumbs and I damn near nutted at the sight. Her clit was fat,juicy,and pink. I had to have a taste.

I slowly licked and sucked on her clit and I could her moans up top. I then I stuck two fingers in her hole. I think that caught her by surprise because I felt the covers being lifted. She was fully awake now. I continued sucking,licking,and fingering her until her legs started to shake. She soon came and I licked all of it up. It was so delicious; she tasted like mangos and peaches.

I got up and went and got a towel and cleaned her up. Even after that she was still shaking and breathing hard. I picked her up and set on her on the counter,and I started a bath for us.

" Strip baby" I say checking the water.

" What just happened?" she asks.

"Well if you must know. I just tasted the sweetest thing ever and now me and my baby are about to take a bath. Now strip." I say with authority.

She blushed then stated, " Aug do we have to take one together?"

"Yes and I love your body so don't start that today. Also we are going to church at my mama's church and we going to Sunday dinner."

"Why didn't you tell me before now" she says panicking.

" Calm down bae she will love you just like I do." I say looking in her eyes.

"Did you just say you love me?"

" Yes I do and you don't have to say it now but I just want to let you know ok"

"Ok" she says.

"Well let's get in the tub"

"I need to go by my house and get something to wear."

"Ok"

We get in and relax for a while.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jasmine's P.O.V

This morning Aug ate me out and his tongue and fingers sure did put in work. I've never felt that way before.

Now we are headed to my house to get me some clothes.

I went in my closet and found me a orange,yellow,and red dress with me a brown shawl. I paired it with my brown sandal wedges. For makeup I put on neutral colors. For my hair I just put big curls in then I just combed them out a little. I was ready to go then.

Aug had on an orange sweater vest with a white shirt under and some Khaki slacks and some brown church shoes. My baby looked good as always.