Do you Work Out? {Chapter 4}

Talia's POV

Omg Isaac is noticing I bite my lip around him! Oh god! I stopped biting and just bit my tounge.

I looked at Beth and she noticed it too. We looked back at Isaac then ran upstairs.

I locked us in my room and blocked up the door. We both are breathing hard and we heard Isaac come up.

"Here goes nothing!" I said then jumped up on the beam on the ceiling and climbed to the top.

Then I helped Beth up and just in time. Isaac bursted in and looked around. "Talia?" He said and the beam me and Beth were on fell a little.

I was now dangling but Isaac didn't notice. I pulled myself up on a different beam and breathed hard.

"Talia where are you?" He said looking around my room. "Hmm what's this?" He asked himself while picking up my diary.

I was about to jump off but Beth held me back. I mouthed HE HAS MY DIARY WOMAN!!

Then she mouthed I KNOW BUT DO YOU WANT HIM TO FIND YOU?!? I looked back at him and he put my Diary back. Oh thank god!

I sighed and then covered my mouth. "Talia...." He said walking to the center of the room.

Then the beam made a crack noise. Oh no! The beam fell causing me to scream. Luckily Isaac moved out of the way and I was dangling from a beam.

"Tally! Talia let go I'll catch you I promise!" Isaac said. "Nuh uh!" I said then my hand slipped and I screamed.

If you where wondering it's a high drop! "Talia I'll catch you! I swear!" Isaac urged. "Promise?" I asked and he agreed.

"Okay!" I said then let go. But then something happened and everything turned black!

Isaac's POV

"No, no, no, no, no!" I said then ran over to her. I held her close to me. I let her down, I promised I would catch her and didn't!

"Tally!" Beth said then jumped down. "I'm so so so sorry Talia!" I cried. "Isaac it's oka-" "No it's not!! She trusted me!" I cried.

--Couple hours later--

"I'm so so so so sorry Tally!" I whispered then kissed her cheek. "The beam just swung the other way and I was too late and it's all my fault! I'm so sorry!" I said then wrapped my arms around her.

"Spoilers!" She whispered then turned the other way. Haha even unconscious she's still cute!

"Ahh Slenderman!!" She screamed then clinged onto me. Okay I'm enjoying this!

"NO JIMMY I DON'T WANNA KNOW CHU SECRET!!" She yelled then held me tighter. Okay I can't take it!

I smashed my lips into hers and pulled her closer to me. I felt her put her hands up my shirt stop at my chest. Yup I'm loving this!

She took one of her hands out and wrapped it around my neck bringing me closer her.

Her other hand was trying to take off my shirt. Oh you bad little girl! But okay! You want me to take off my shirt! I can live with that!

I pulled my shirt off and I guess she watched as I did because I heard her say hottie. Okay that made me blush!

I layed back down and she rested her head on my chest. "Hey Isaac did sh- Do you work out or something?" Beth asked and Tally started laughing.

"I am NOT answering that question!" I stated and they bursted out laughing. "And now I'm putting my shirt back on!" I said getting up making them laugh more.

I put my shirt back on to see Jordan looking at me. "WHAT?!?" I asked. "You work out?" He asked and I facepalmed. "Still not answering that question!" I laughed and Beth was on the floor laughing.

Then the door bell rang. "I got it!" Tally laughed then went downstairs.

Tally's POV

I ran to the door and opened it and my smile faded. "Lucus!" I said. "Um hey, Tally-" "Talia!" I corrected him.

"So um I heard about the plane crash! Are you okay?" He asked. "And why would you-" He cut me off by kissing me. I pushed him away. "ISAAC!!" I yelled and he came down without his shirt.

Woah baby! "Okay with a shirt!" I laughed. "Sorry Jords took it, who is that?" He asked. "Lucus!" I sighed. "You mean the jerk who broke up with you?" He asked walking up to me.

"Yeah I'm right here!" Lucus said. "So doesn't make any difference!" I snapped then Jessica came up.

I charged but Isaac held me back. "Oh Hey Morgan!" She glared. "McCardy!" I glared back.

"Who's this hunk of boy?" She asked referring to Isaac. "Uh non of your business!" I snapped.

"Lemmy guess! The boy you never stopped talking about?" She asked and my face turned red.

"He he, he he maybe!" I said looking at the floor. "Well I'm gonna go put on a shirt!" He said then walked upstairs making me facepalm.

"He single?" McCardy asked. "Heck to the no!" I crossed my arms. "Well I can turn that around!" She smirked and anger built up in me.

"Um Jess your talking to his GF!" Lucus said and Isaac came down, with his shirt!

"Okay what the Gallifrey are you two doing here? You got 5 seconds before I get....someone!" I said and they didn't reply.

"Oh yeah! I wanted to know if you where dead! I was hoping so!" McCardy said and I grabbed Beth's crowbar.

"BETHANY I NEED YOU TO BEAT SOMEONE TO DEATH!!" I yelled and Beth rushed down. "Is that?" She asked and I nodded then threw her, her crowbar.

She ran over to Jessica and wacked her until she and Lucus left. "You are one dangerous person!" Isaac laughed making me laugh too.

"Well your a cute person!" I said then pecked his lips and went upstairs, got in my bathing suit, and ran downstairs to the backyard.

"I'm coming!!" I heard Isaac hallar. Then he came out wearing his swim trunks. Woah baby!

Isaac picked me up and jumped in the pool. "You couldn't of waited 'til I took my glasses off?" I asked and he laughed.

He took off my glasses and threw them. "Hey! How am I supposed to read?" I asked and he laughed. "Sense when do you read?" He laughed.

"Yeah good point!" I agreed making us laugh again. Then he kissed me for a good 30 seconds until throwing me in the water.

I swam up and moved my hair out of my face. "Your dead!" I said then chased him.

"Okay you got me!" He laughed. "Good cuz I ain't letting go!" I laughed and he moved me to the front of him.

"I wuv chu!" He said putting his arms around my waist. "Wuv chu too!" I said then kissed him.

"MAKE OUT SESSION IN THE POOL!!" Cierra yelled making me laugh. "Isaac you work out or something?" Cierra asked.

"Why is everyone asking me that?!?" He asked and I laughed. "It's okay bae!" I said then pecked his lips.

"But why do they keep?" He asked. "Because we wanna know!" I laughed.

"Okay! ALLONS-Y!!" He yelled then carried my back to my room. He collapsed on the bed with me on top of him. I put my forehead on his and kissed him.