chapter three

The next day, Lucy was happy to get up and go to school. Her mother noticed and wanted to know why. The older blonde stood in her daughter's doorway, watching her change into her uniform. "Hey sweetie. You seem awfully excited for school. You never was." Lucy laughed.

"That's because then I hated people! Now I don't! I made a new friend!" Layla smiled at Lucy. She was happy her daughter made a friend for once. "That's amazing sweetie." Once Lucy was done, she grabbed her bag and went to go give her mother a hug goodbye.

"Later ma!" She walked out and headed to her bus stop. The bus came at 7:05. "What the fuck?" Lucy had looked over and saw Natsu playing a game on his phone and talking to himself. She shook her head, Typical Natsu."

Once the bus driver picked up the rest of the children, they were at the school in no time. "I'm still upset we have only one class togetherrr~" Rebecca groaned as they walked inside. "I wanna go on strike!"

"Go on strike cause of that? That's silly. Besides, Natsu and Shiki are with us so it's not that bad right?" Rebecca gave the blonde a small smile. "I guess your right Lucy." They ate their breakfast and went upstairs to their first period since the bell rang.

~

"Your always on that phone Natsu sheesh!" It was now second lunch time. Lucy and Rebecca didn't have lunch together which upset the two, but they have next period together so it wasn't so bad. "It's boring here so." The pinkette looked at the blonde, his thumbs still on the screen. "You seem happy."

"Uh, Duh! We see Rebecca and Shiki next period! Least we have ONE class with them right?" Natsu looked back down on his phone and replied, "Yea." Lucy huffed and began finishing the rest of her lunch. She didn't understand that boy at times. No one did actually. Once lunch was over, the two walked to next period, English Lab. It's a different class from English. It isn't the same.

"LUCY!"

"REBECCA!"

The two girls gave each other a big hug before sitting down. "I'm so excited to see you!" Rebecca giggled, "Yea me too!" Few minutes later, Shiki came in, smiling widely. "HEY!"

"Hey Shiki!" Lucy said. "What lunch you have?" He sat down next to Natsu before replying, "Second Lunch. I sit with some of my friends I know. You?"

"Well me and Natsu have second lunch too!" I'm surprised I didn't see you!" Shiki laughed. "Wow! What a coincidence eh?"

Once everyone was inside, a short woman stood on her chair to see everyone. "Hello class, I'm Ms. Hilda and I'll be your English Lab teacher. I hope we have a nice year together."

Some students laughed at how short she was, others just looked at her with shocked expressions. Lucy on the other hand just looked at her with a smile. "Hi Ms. Hilda!"

Natsu nudged and whispered, "She's fucking short!" Lucy shot him a slight glare. "And What?" He groaned and went back to his phone. Rebecca was looking at Lucy the whole time out the corner of her eye.

After Ms. Hilda explained what the class is going be about for the school year, the room was full of chatter. "Hey Lucy," Lucy looked over towards rebecca. "Yea?" She showed an app called Wattpad to her. "You have this?"

"Mhm! You do too?!" Lucy lit up like a christmas light. "Yea! Gimme your username and I'll follow you!" Lucy took her phone and entered her account name then gave the phone back. "There!"

"Yay! Whoa you have alot of books out! I'll read them soon Kay?" Lucy smiled. "Yea." The rest of the class period, the two chatted about random things, slowly becoming best friends at that too. Lucy felt something. A special feeling. Wanna know what it was? That she found a true friend.

Sorry for updating this book
for a while! Hope you like this chapter!💙