Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

Fighting Spirit

The group of girls continued walking off into the mist towards the dark tower. On the other half of the city, Lucious were fighting through reaper after reaper freezing them and then destroying them.

"You guys are all persistent," Lucious snarled. "You don't know when to give up!" Lucious shouted as he exploded with outrageous energy that turned all the surrounding reapers into cards. Lucious slowly continued to walk until he was in sight of part of the tower. He stopped and then looked up. "Almost there," he said exhaustingly.

On the other side of the tower Dogma, Grim, and Inu were about as close as Lucious until two large shadows came from the distance.

Daiyou, Raikou, and Seka then turned into Cerberus

"What in the world are those?" Inu asked.

"I'll give you three guesses and the first one doesn't count," Grim snarled.

"Karu and Kuro," Dogma said looking into the eyes of the two beasts.

Karu revealed himself as a golden white furred jackal. He towered in comparison to Cerberus, and the other guardian beasts. He had glowing white eyes, sharp teeth, and even sharper claws covered in blood. He had even lighter hieroglyphic markings all over his body. Around his neck was a golden choker, and around each of his ankles were broken shackles with parts of the chains still attached. On each paw, there was an opposable thumb.

Kuro revealed himself to be an all black scaled King Cobra. He lay slithering on the ground. He had a golden under belly and glowing black eyes, and his fangs that hung outside of his jaws were as sharp as Karu's claws. Inside the hood were ancient writings written in unfamiliar text. At the tip of his tail was a sharp stinger with barbs spiraling up to the tip.

"So who wants to take them on?" Dogma asked. "I'm going to the tower to fend off Daemon."

"You can't do it alone," Grim said staring Kuro in the eyes.

"Well that settles it," Dogma said. "Inu are you okay with it?"

"As long as Sasori is up for it I am, because it will be him fighting, I don't have the knowledge and know how to go up against guardian beasts," Inu said.

Sasori's spirit appeared and gave a scorpion like nod.

"Settled then," Inu, said. "Sasori and Cerberus will hold these two off and you two go to the tower."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"When the coast is clear, we'll go on ahead," Dogma whispered to Grim.

Grim nodded.

"Chaos Hex Spell, Chaos Demon Possession Transformation," Inu said as he went right into a full Sasori transformation.

Sasori then went after Kuro and Cerberus pounce Karu. When Kuro and Karu were completely occupied, Dogma and Grim ran right past the fighting giants. Within moments Lucious, Grim, and Daemon were on opposite sides of the Tower getting ready to climb to the top of the tower.

"It's time," Lucious snarled. "I'm coming for you Daemon!" Lucious shouted.

A top of the tower, Daemon looked up and opened his eyes, "And I will be waiting, Sight beyond vision, Hawk Eyes!" Daemon laughed as his eyes condensed and became solid black.

At the bottom of the tower Lucious snarled, "Sight beyond vision, Canine Eyes."

On the opposite end of the tower Dogma growled, "Sight beyond vision, Dragon Eyes."