Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

Divine Dragon's Decision

When Lucious landed to the ground, just a few seconds had past, and he then fell to the ground, gasping for air. Then out of nowhere, the beam of light came from out of nowhere and crashed into the ocean, causing a tremendous splash that rained over the island.

"That was amazing Lucious," Dogma smirked.

"I know, but wow!" Lucious gasped as he struggled to stand.

"Not even Marcel could execute that technique flawlessly as you just did," Reaper smirked.

Suddenly Lucious's body began to pulse a dark blue light.

"What's this?" Dogma asked holding up his partner.

"It's incredible energy, that's what," Reaper said.

Lucious then passed out, and the pulsing light then faded away.

"He's exhausted, he poured all his energy into the tech," Daiyou growled as he stood up and slowly walked towards the lifeless Lucious. "He's incredibly powerful, I will give him that, but I highly recommend he not use that attack again, for surely he will die," Daiyou said looking up at Reaper.

"Will he be able to use his Ice Coffin, or any of his other hex spells?" Dogma asked.

Daiyou walked over to Lucious's left hand and sniffed his hand, and with a dog like gasp he said, "Take off his glove."

Dogma kneeled down and took off Lucious's glove that covered his seal. The seal was slowly fading away. Then Dreadscythe noticed that the hieroglyphic tattoos on his arm were fading away. All of a sudden Lucious started yelling at the top of his lungs as steam emitted from his right eye. The Mark Tattoo over his eye evaporated away.

"Grim," Inu said. "You know manipulation techniques, try and bring out Aizu."

Grim rubbed his hands together, and then placed his index finger on his forehead, "Chaos Hex Spell, Reluctant Chaos Transformation," Grim said, as nothing seemed to happen. "Not happening, he's either drained of all chaos energy or Aizu just isn't in his being anymore."

"How did he lose Aizu?" Inu asked.

"I don't know, maybe Aizu was put to sleep because it was an extreme amount of energy exerted, either that or this is the change Lucious must adapt to, learn to live without Aizu by his side," Reaper sighed.

"Well whatever has happened, it wasn't for the rest of the year at heart," Dogma sighed as he looked up at the light red tinted moon. "Was that moon always red?" he then asked tilting his head to the side.

Everyone turned to look at the moon, and gasped. "What in the world? It has begun!" Reaper exclaimed.

"But how?" Dreadscythe asked.

"Is there any reaper that can manipulate time?" Dogma asked.

"There is one, but I thought she died a long time ago," Inu said. "She was also an Apocalyptic Knight."

Dreadscythe began to whistle.

Reaper cleared his throat, and crossed his arms. "So Dreadscythe is there something you want to share with us."

"I didn't do anything," Dreadscythe said trying to avert herself from Reaper's gaze.

"Ancient Hex Spell, Mind Serum," Reaper sighed as held his hand out at Dreadscythe.

Dreadscythe growled, "Dour's incarnate was an assassin. Dour taught her every known time manipulation technique ever invented, even to speed up time."