Chapter 5: Team LPFM

In the centre of Glocken, stood a shrimp all clad in pink under a cloak, panicking and glanced pretty much everywhere. No one had an idea why the girl just stood there, was she lost? That was completely incorrect, everyone knew the pink rabbit at this point on. The disguise was particularly useless however, LLENN still insisted on using it. 'Where are they...where are they...where are they?!' She screamed internally. She had told the three other members of their team to meet up in Glocken thirty minutes before the start of the tournament however, it seems that they're not here. There was ten minutes left. LLENN groaned. What was taking them too long?

People have already started to gather by the meeting point in the capital. Teams like SHINC and MMTM were already there. The two team leaders met up once more and greeted eachother with, 'unkind good-lucks' to one another. "Don't die out there, it'd be a shame if you died in the hands of Pitohui again." Eva gleamed over to David, with a smile that could scare a small child easily. MMTM's leader didn't seem too scared of a small lousy threat. "Same for you." He replied, using the same level of hatred as she did. It was quite ironic though, both teams sought out to defeat two particular members of the LPFM team but in the end, got massacred by none other than their targets.

The spectators in the bar looked around, observing each team and just wondering who they should bet on for this squad jam. "Oh man, it seems team T-S is entering again. Do you think they'll win again?" One man asked. All he received are annoyed stares, was that even a question? "Dude, do you even call that winning? They bluntly cheated last Squad Jam!" A bold player claimed. Well In fact, he was wrong. T-S didn't necessarily cheat, mostly used the 'cowards' way out' ending for their own team. It earned the previous champions a massive amount of disrespect coming from the other players, mainly the spectators of SJ. The participants didn't care too much, atleast, the powerhouse teams that is.

"I'm betting all of my credits for LPFM. I mean, just look at them." One player with short black hair pointed out. It was true, no one has seen that combination of players before. There were teams that were close like SHINC and MMTM. However, both teams didn't have a backup player that carried a grenade launcher. The massacre fairy's position was far too unique apparently. There was speedy shrimp LLENN, Cold-hearted and well coordinated Pitohui, Reckless Fukaziroh and calm plus collected as ever, M. All four members of LPFM were brilliant just like that. It was funny that they were the last ones to show up. "All of your credits? You might go broke for a decade!" Another player mocked their friend's choice. It seems that betting player put all of their trust in LPFM. If LLENN heard this, she'd be thankful for the support.

It was now eight minutes left before the tournament started. All players were pretty much present aside from LPFM. Bummer, they were the team that most anticipated on watching perform today. "Do you think they dropped out?" A player suggested, questioning on LLENN's tardiness. That affirmation was easily rebutted with the following: "LLENN's not like that. She knows very well that people are waiting and she will not disappoint." Two players spoke. Those players weren't too far from SHINC actually. Boss had overheard that and her lips lowered to a neutral look. 'If Karen's not participating, then what's the use? No, she'll come. I just know.' she growled internally.

Meanwhile, no progress had been made with the pipsqueak aside from Fukaziroh's arrival. A few minutes ago, she arrived, freshly converted from Alfheim online as well as with fully reloaded MGL-140's in her inventory. Fukaziroh was ready to go. "Hey LLENN, what's wrong?" She had asked awhile ago prior to now standing in one place and looking for the two tardy members of their team. Of course it had to be M and Pito. It just had to be. "Aww, this sucks. Where could they be?" LLENN paced back and forth. The blonde wasn't really good at giving advice in these sort of things, since, she was always the one late during quests back in the magical fairy lands. "Oh relax, remember, she's Elsa Kanzaki. Things get in the way." She reminded. It couldn't be helped. LLENN was still stressed. "Grr..." she grumbled, irritated.
~~~~~~~~
Five minutes left. Still no sign of LLENN and her participating squad members. The crowds as well as SHINC began to grow worried. "Hey, how much time is there left until SJ3 starts?" Anna asked Tanya. The blonde sniper had asked this since she didn't carry a wristwatch with her. She should consider carrying one on her avatar however, for the longest time, she relied on Boss and the terminal scan. "Five minutes." The player, whose eyes are as sharp as a fox's, replied quietly. If LPFM didn't arrive in the amount of time left, it would be a massive disappointment. Many players were looking forward to fight the team straight from hell as we-