Chapter 1: Night among Friends

It was August 8th 2026

The room was filled with pleasant screams and cheers coming from the audience. Soon, the dark room lit back up, now not only was the spotlight the only source of light. The ambiance was thrilled with their idol's performance. Begging her for an encore. "Encore encore encore!". The black haired girl giggled and placed one of her small palms on the neck of her guitar and the other one of the instrument's waist. She glanced at the crowds calling out her name once more and winked. A classic move from an iconic star. Leaving the stage right after.

When she arrived in her dressing room, she was greeted by her friends: Karen and Miyu as well as her manager: Goushi. Claps were audible in the small dressing room. "Clap clap clap.". The short singer's eyes filled with relief as her friends seemed to appreciate her performance. "You did great!" Miyu exclaimed and rushed over to the singer and wrapped her arms around her, pulling her into a hug. Elsa chuckled and hugged her back before pulling away. "And that's what happens when you practice like hell." She paused to turn to the man in the room. He was leaned against the wall, not really seeming to care about the situation. After all, he's seen Elsa returning from her performances countless of times. The girl gave a pouty face. "Well my next concert is due for next month. I can finally play GGO with my LLENN right?" She asked her manager. Goushi shrugged and got off the wall, walking closer to Elsa. "I didn't say you were never allowed. I said that you needed to rehearse for your concert." He responded. In which he was in fact right.

Elsa Kanzaki rolled her eyes. Doing him a 'shoo' gesture. "Yeah yeah whatever. Same thing." She huffed in annoyance and put her guitar down. Not bothering to put it back inside of its case. "Goushi, put my guitar inside. Will you?" She turned to her manager who nodded and picked up the paw-printed instrument. As he was doing that, Elsa looked at her friends. "So! What do you guys want to do now? GGO?" She chimed happily. It felt good to finally have a burden like a concert off her shoulders. Karen was about to say something before Miyu interrupted her: "Kyaaa! I know! How about we all go to the town square?" She suggested. Goushi put the guitar, that was in fact inside of its case back down on the ground. It leaned against a stool. "So what? Like shopping?" He caught on to her words.

Miyu snapped her fingers. "Bingo, you've got it Goushi." She paused to smile. "Plus, wouldn't a little shopping lift our spirits up. New month, new clothes." The brown haired girl commented. Karen nodded. "I'm fine with that. I was hoping to go shopping some day. I need new gear." She responded. A small laugh coming from Elsa interrupted her. "Hahahahah! Geez, you've certainly gotten used to the GGO terms, haven't you?" She teased. Karen crossed her arms and chuckled as well, her cheeks slowly turning pink at her mistake. "I guess so." She responded. Miyu stepped up. Since she was the real person behind Fukaziroh's vibrant personality, she was able to get everyone's attention. Even someone as dead inside as Goushi. "That's it! We are going shopping." She ran up to Karen and grabbed her hand, running out of Elsa's changing room.

Now it was only Elsa and Goushi left in the room. The girl fixed her white waistcoat and sighed: "You better not screw this opportunity up for me, you bastard." She glared him. The man, who was under her thumb nodded obediently. "I won't." He assured her. She walked off, not waiting for him to follow along since she already knew he would. His stalker habits don't die down that easily.
~~~~
The ride to the town square wasn't that bad. There weren't any arguments between the four friends or anything. But do take note the conversation wasn't 100% pleasant. Goushi was the driver, Elsa was sitting beside him and Karen and Miyu were behind. The topic got around to the second squad jam and the overall battle between Team LF and Team PM. The four other guys they hired died during the log cabin raid with MMTM.