Chapter 4

-_-_-_-Chapter 4-_-_-_-

Mina's POV:

Oh god, Why did I smile? Why did I do that?  Did I just ruin my own image? My reputation? I subconsciously smile and it feels great smiling.

But the fact that I risked my own reputation for just a smile.

A freaking smile.

I am REALLY sure that what happened a few minutes ago will be on the school's newspaper And I am sure that this will be in The front page with the headline:

9-year student council president Myoui Mina smiled for the first time.

I am already picturing myself killing someone. News spread here and there immediately.

I regret it.

No, I did not regret smiling for her but I regret that I invited my friends for lunch.

they just won't stop teasing me as if it was the first time I smiled. Just like now:

'Wow! Did not expect you to smile Minari' Jihyo unnie said

'Yup I am very happy that you smiled AGAIN' Nayeon unnie said while emphasizing the word AGAIN.

'Well~ She smiled because of that cute girl' Sana-ke unnie said

After I heard Sana saying 'cute' I don't know why but my head instantly snapped and glared at her. It is like some force is forcing me to do that.

'WOOO~ MINA IS GLARING AT YOU SANA ~ Are you perhaps let's say Jealous because of what Sana had said Minari? 'Jeongyeon said that cause everyone in the table turn their heads. At me.

'Ani~ I AM NOT~'  I said with my not so usual cold voice that made my friends continued
Whatever they are doing.

'Oooohhh~ Jeongyeon your deadsh tonights~ Good thing I only ewt jokbalsss'
Momo unnie said while munching her jokbal.

'Momo unnie please don't talk when your mouth is full~ Here is a red paper. That's your violation #1' I said ripping a red paper and handed it to her..

Ohhh, I forgot to tell u i have colored papers. Each color also have a meaning.

Red - violation
Green - warning
Yellow - good
Blue - keep it up
Orange - avoid
Indigo- very good
Violet - excellence

It sounds childish but whatever it's one of the ways to discipline students, that not everytime they are always right.

'Hahahaa Momo got a violation.' Jeongyeon unnie said still laughing.

So that's why I gave her an orange paper to avoid laughing especially someone is eating.

'Uhhh~ excuse me Ms. Myoui
JYP-nim is calling u.. He said that u should go to his office' A random girl said while shaking in fear.

Huh. Why is she even shaking? Afraid of me? Of course, duhh Mina. You are like the COLDEST Person in this CAMPUS.

What's wrong with me?

I then nod my head and told her I will be there in a minute after she replied 'thank u'
She immediately ran.

But the question is

Why does he have to call me?
Is there something wrong?

-==---=======-----======-----=====

Anneyeong guys! Sorry I haven't updated..
Its just... I have been super busy... Huhu T_T Don't worry after I published a chapter I will make another chapter but just a draft.
Hope you like this 😊 :)

New note√:
I only noticed that this was the shortest chapter containing 500+ words kekeke
I will try to revise this to at least make this chapter longer~
Hi~~

🚫this story is a work of fiction.
Events from this story is purely fanfiction. Character portraits and descriptions are also made up by my mind🚫

I apologize for the grammatical errors and wrong spellings

Plagiarism is a CRIME

Please VOTE and COMMENT😊

DO NOT COPY WITHOUT MY CONSENT•
-IncrediblyLovely❤ (^_^)