Chapter 34 - He's Back

Start from the beginning

Damn, he's right. I heard Alex.

Well does anyone else have a good idea? I thought, annoyed.

We'll just have to wait until the demon gets tired. I heard Tom.

"Fuck this." I said aloud. "Nathan! Get your ass in here!" 

I got looks from Alex and Max and i'm pretty sure Tom had a look on his face.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Alex whisper-yelled.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

The door opened and Demon Nathan walked in with a smirk on his face. "Now you want to see me."

"No. I want to see Nathan." 

"Fat chance." He scoffed.

"Let us go and leave Nathan alone!" I yelled.

He came closer to me, and kneeled down so our faces were aligned. "Never."

I took this moment to knock him in the head with my own. I drew back so far and slammed into his head.

Ignore the pain, ignore the pain. I thought to myself.

He passed out on the ground right in front of me.

"Alex. You got a bobby pin?" I asked.

"Um, yeah. Why?"

"There's a reason why I always picked locks when we were kids." I said. I could tell she had put it together after a few seconds.

"Pass this to Skye." I heard her say before throwing something at Max and Max passed it to me.

"Bobby pins always work." I said and when I picked the lock for a few seconds, the handcuffs open.

I stood up and stretched. I hurried and unlocked Max, Tom and Alex.

"The demon we're dealing with isn't too bright, huh." I said as we stood over Nathan.

"Guess not. Intimidating, maybe. But not too bright." Alex agreed while rubbing her wrist.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Hard to say. We could leave him here." Tom suggested.

"Or," I said while grabbing all of the handcuffs, "We could do something else." I said and looked at Nathan.

We'd decided to handcuff Nathan downstairs. While Max and Tom carried his body down, Alex and me handcuffed him to everything.

He was now bound in four different places. Both of his arms, and both of his ankles.

Although he was still knocked out.

"How hard did you hit him?" Alex asked.

"Probably hard enough to give us both a concussion." I replied.

"I think, I have an idea." Max said as we all looked over Nathan.

"What is it? I'm willing to hear anything at this point. I want the old Nathan back." I said and sighed.

"Well that's good. Because it involves you." He looked straight at me.

Okay, maybe not anything.

-

We all went outside while we waited for Nathan to wake up.

"So what's this plan you've got growing in that head of yours." I said.

"Well, hear me out, but I think we should make Nathan mad."

"How you know it will work? And what do you propose we do to make him mad?"