Saturday Morning

As the week continued on, Hannah's and Breanna's friendship grew stronger.  Breanna became less timid in front of Hannah, and was more talkative than she had ever been.  While Hannah was looking for an opportunity to take their relationship further.  She was fairly confident that Breanna would be up for it, but that didn't make her any less nervous.  Before they knew it, their first week of college had ended, and the two were waking up on Saturday morning.

       Hannah awoke first, excited to have a day to spend with Breanna, without having to worry about classes.  She had by now grown used to the faint smell of urine in the air every morning, and today was no different.  Usually Hannah would be waking Breanna up soon, so she could get ready for class.  But with having no classes today, she wasn't sure if she should wake her, or just let her get up on her own.  Within a half an hour she decided it would be best to at least attempt to wake Breanna up, if only so she didn't get a rash. Hannah blushed at the thought, unsure if that was even a real concern or not.

       "Breanna. Hey Breanna wake up." Hannah said, getting as little a reaction as she expected.  Next she begun to gently shake Breanna while continuing.  "Breanna, wake up.  You need to change."  This attempt succeeded and Breanna opened her eyes.  With a moan she said "Okay i'm up."  "Sorry to wake you up this early on a Saturday, but I was starting to worry you might get  like a ..rash or.. something." Hannah said, with a questioning look on her face, getting quieter and quieter as she spoke.  Breanna, only slightly blushing, confirmed what Hannah had thought.  "It happens occasionally. Thanks for getting me up."  Breanna then slid out of bed, and opened the drawer containing her bag of supplies.  "Can you look away for a couple minutes, so I can get changed?"  "Sure, but you know I'm dying to see how cute you look in a diaper." Hannah said in a low voice, as she turned away.  "Why? It's embarrassing."  "I know, but your blushing face would only make it better." "Hmm I don't know...I'll think about it."

       A few moments passed.  "You can look now."  Hannah turned around, slightly disappointed seeing Breanna fully clothed, with a tied up plastic bag sitting on the floor next to her.  "What do you even do with your used one?"  "I'll put it in my bag, and throw it away in the bathroom." Breanna responded.  She continued talking  "My aunt is going to stop by later with some stuff for me."  "Okay cool, you want me to hang out somewhere else for a bit when she gets here?" Hannah said hoping it wouldn't take too much time away from them.  "No, you don't have to. She's only going to be here a for a minute or two."  "Oh okay, well what do you want to do today?"  "I don't know, I guess I kind of just want to relax today." Breanna said letting out a slight yawn.  Hannah, trying to find something for them to do together suggested "You want to watch more Spongebob or something?"  "Yeah, we can. It doesn't have to be cartoons though if you want to watch something else."

       The two talked for a bit, trying to decide what to watch.  Hannah wasn't against cartoons, but admittedly she would prefer something a little more mature than "Spongebob".  Hannah scrolled through the options, and eventually suggested "Family Guy".  Breanna agreed.  "Honestly, that's more like the type of cartoon I usually watch."  With a smile, Hannah said "Good.  I can only watch so much "Spongebob" without getting really bored, but I could watch "Family Guy" for hours."  "That's something we can both agree on" Breanna returned the smile.

       "Do you want to set up on your bed again?" Hannah asked, looking forward to lying next to Breanna again.  "Mmm, can we set the laptop up on the floor between our beds? I'd like to spread out for a bit, and the beds not really that big." Breanna said with an apologetic look on her face. Hannah reluctantly agreed, and set the laptop up so that they could both see it while lying down.

       They continued watching for a couple of hours, until Breanna received a text message.  "My aunts gonna be here in a minute." Breanna said, as she moved towards the door. "Okay" Hannah responded, as she got up to move her laptop off of the floor.  Breanna stepped out of the room for a minute, and returned with her aunt.  They were each carrying a large reusable shopping bag.  Breanna took a moment to set each bag by her bed, and then introduced her aunt, and her roommate. "Aunt Phoebe, this is my roommate Hannah."  Without hesitation her aunt greeted Hannah. "Hello Hannah, nice to meet you.  I hope my niece isn't too much trouble for you."  "Nice to meet you too. And no Breanna's great." Hannah said taking the comment as a joke.  Breanna's aunt then turned towards Breanna, leaned in and whispered into her ear.  Whatever she said was inaudible to Hannah, but Breanna quickly responded in quiet, but still slightly louder voice "It's fine.. she knows." Breanna's aunt Phoebe looked towards Hannah who had a soft smile, and somewhat questioning look on her face, before she started saying her goodbyes.