FULL PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT

Name: Faith Mikaelson

Supernatural Species: Tri-brid

Behavioral Observation: One half of the sisters that are of the rare species tri-brid, She is the most unique species being a witch. Werewolf, and soon a vampire.

Faith isn't content with what's considered her "past life" and strives to be a far away as possible from the Mikaelson family. She still has love in her heart for Hope, but won't show it and seeks comfort in other things.

Clinical Diagnosis:
anxiety
She gets stressed really easily if someone she cares about is in danger and feels as if the world around her is slowly taking her breath away
• Parent problems
With Faith being the daughter of Caroline she rarely sees her mother as she's always going on recruit mission. And her Dad , Klaus Mikaelson being in and out of her life she tries to set a close bond with him before he died. With her not really understanding who she should look towards, she sees the only person is Alaric Saltzman.

• PTSD

Faith is very traumatized from the loss of her dad and aunt as she's never seen so many people die so fast.

Long term recommendation: After everything that's happened with Faith, she's book and street smart. She's powerful, kind, stubborn, and will stop at nothing to protect the people she love. But if she doesn't so find a way to calm down and starting letting her actual family back in, it could take her over and kill her.

 But if she doesn't so find a way to calm down and starting letting her actual family back in, it could take her over and kill her