Theres a World Where Your Dreams Came True

"You sure it glowed again?" Hope asked Dad.

"I sleep with the damn thing under my pillow. It's hard to miss." He gave my sister a look.

"What do you think it's gonna be this time? Hmm? Cyclops? Slender man?" Hope asked.

My eyes widened.

"Oh, maybe Santa?"

"Well, given our luck, I think it's safe to rule our Ol' Saint Nick." Dad said.

"I don't know. I mean, Santa Claus is kind of terrifying when you think about it. Breaks into your home. He sees you when you're sleeping. Not to mention, judge-y."

I nodded, agreeing with Hope.

"Hope, I need you to focus." Dad stated.

"Look, I'm trying. I just wish that Satan's nightlight would give us some rest." She sighed.

"Yeah. And I wish that knife was never in our school to begin with, but it's not like we can change that now. All we can do is make sure we're not blindsided by another monster waltzing through our doors." He replied.

Right then, Lizzie and Josie walked in with bags. I smiled, and ran up to my favorite twins as they embraced me into a hug.

"Too late." Hope muttered.

"Oh, god." Dad said.

"Uh, girls. What are you doing here? You're not susposed to get in until tonight."

"Mom was able to get us direct into Dulles. Then faxed, texted and e-mailed you our revised itinerary." Lizzie explained.

"I am so sorry. It's-its chaos around here." Dad stuttered.

"It's okay, dad. We know that you're overwhelmed. But Europe was amazing. And seeing mom was really good." Josie tried to reasoned.

"Jo's covered the bright side. Far less sunny was waiting for you in the chilly dark of morning at the terminal, and you not showing up." Lizzie glared.

"In his defense, um, we've been in crisis mode around here." Hope said.

"Oh, we've heard all about it. Hope And Faith got bamboozled by one of the monsters, and now into two keys separate the entire supernatural community from being consumed by a hell portal. I'm guessing that weird little vase is one of them?" I looked down in shame.

"It's an urn, actually." Hope rolled her eyes.

"I don't care what it is. I care that instead of being welcomed at the airport, we were forced to take a three hour shuttle ride that smelled like an open sewer. And feet. Thanks a lot, Hope. Way to ruin life for the rest of us."

Lizzie ran out. I sighed. Now I felt bad.

Lizzie's first wish

I ripped some guys head off, as I sucked the blood from him. I was a ripper. I couldn't control myself when it came to blood. Hope killed again, dropping the body.  A head rolled to stop by a blonde, a guy with a beard and a brunette girl.

"Gross." The blonde said in disgust. She looked at us.

"You have got to be kidding me."  I wiped the blood with the back of my hand. I felt the urge to rip them apart.

"Who the hell are you?" Hope asked.

"They are my sisters who obviously want to die." I giggled.  Lizzie looked at me shocked.

"Uh-uh. Time out, genie."  I looked at her confused.

Oh, well.

Crazy ones always taste the best. I wonder if I taste good since I'm crazy.