I shrugged off. "Well, let's see how my procrastinate side take a control of me today. If it was fully awaken, maybe you would just find me laying on the bed all day while watching Netflix and telling you that I would just go tomorrow."

Haruto sighed. "And what's the point of you going to Japan?" he asked exasperatedly.

I rolled my eyes. "Relax. I still have 6 days though. Oh, look! That's my procrastinate side who said that. I think it's fully awaken today."

"Aria-chan, it's not funny. C'mon, we have to go outside today! The weather forecast said today there would be mild winter though. It's perfect kind of weather to take a walk outside."

I groaned. He was true indeed. "Fine. I'll take a bath after this."

Haruto was clapping hands excitedly. "Great. And after that, help me with choosing a disguise." he said.

I frowned. "I thought you already prepared that."

"But I'm confused what should I really use to look still natural without catching everyone's attention to my face." he muttered.

"Well, with your height only, everyone would be paying attention to you." I said.

Haruto grinned sheepishly. "Should I cut my leg?" he joked.

"Oh, good idea. And you can implant it to mine." I joked back.

He chuckled. "No! Your height is perfect though. I like the mini Aria-chan, it gives me feels that I'm much stronger than you." he said in amused tone.

"And why the hell do you want to be stronger than me? Do you want to fight me? Well, try me, kiddo. I bet I would still win over you." I said while rolling my eyes.

Haruto shook his head and laughed. "Gosh, you're always thinking negatively to me. That's not it." he disproved me.

"So, why?" I asked.

"Because that would be mean I could protect you." He said while smiling softly to me.

My fucking damn betrayal heart was dancing erratically behind my chest.

Please chillax, Aria... Remember, he's fucking fifteen! So get rid off from your hopeless romantic thought about him if you don't want to be called as a fucking pedophile.

I remained silent and not sure how my face looked right now. But I bet it was blushing because Haruto was staring at me with jittery gleamed on his eyes. Then he started to scratch his head, showing his nervousness even more.

"Well... I'll take a bath first." He mumbled while lifting his dishes and going to the kitchen. Afterwards, he went out quickly just like Okaasan before.

I sighed relievedly and rubbed my chest.

"Oh God, please save my heart for the next days." I murmured desperately.

***

I knocked on Haruto's room door gently.

After two knocks, the door was opened and showing Haruto. I looked up so I could see his face, and that made me wondering how this kid could be grow up a lot again.

Haruto let me in and I sat in the edge of his bed. I looked around and noticed this room still much the same with 6 years ago. Except for the old, small bed for children- it was replaced by a queen bed with black cotton bed sheets now.

"Have you taken a bath?" he asked while raising his right eyebrow.

"If I haven't, do you think I would come to your room with my smelly body? Please, I'm still a 19 years old girl who has a good manner." I said annoyingly.