Day 7

R O S A L I E 

A week had passed, and the cohabitation was going well.

Dad or should I say our dad, haven't noticed their presence in the house. When Pogo starts having some suspicious issues, I managed to make him keep his mouth shut, after all, he owes me one. So he kept a low profile. Dad still doesn't get the fact that I'll never get back on the field, so all his calls was left without an answer.I was currently on the couch, a drink of the oldest alcohol of dad's collection. It's past midnight, maybe 1am or 2am. Everyone had fallen asleep a long time ago.

Today was the date of when my life at explode. I finished my drink before standing up and go to the yard where they're all buried. I sat down under the oak tree, in front of the 6 statues dedicated to their memories.

–¡Holà! How is doing the After Life, dear siblings?

My voice is shaking a little too much. I take a good breath and take my phone and press play, the first notes of Charlotte's favorite song started ringing in the silence. Soon, the words of Dancing in the moonlight by Toploader filled the yard. I planned this, days after I woke up. I made a playlist of their favorite songs, and every time I miss them too much I just press play.

Memories from the past keeps coming to my mind, and all the alcohol that I'd drunk this last houres doesn't help, combined with the newcomers, that reminds me so much us. I zone out, and when I take back into the reality, All Star by Smash Mouth was playing, Jackson favorite's and the last one of the Playlist. I wiped the tears off of my face and tell them goodbye, and go back to my room, not without staggering.

I take the big stairway and stop by every portrait of us with dad in the mezzanine. We were all together, then the wall was empty. Just a piece of it. And then another portrait, on this one, only 2 members of the Umbrella Academy and I wasn't on it. Dad is standing straight, a hand on each shoulder of the Twins, number 4 and 5, or like they prefered to be call, Willow and Wyatt. And again, an empty space on the wall and this time, no portrait followed. I continued my way to my room, stopping in their rooms. Pogo's words still on my mind.

"After what happened, after the death of your siblings and you, whom wasn't seeming to wake up, they couldn't find the strength to continue."

Tears continued to run down my cheeks. I finally opened my door, and go straight to my bed. Thankfully, I put the others on the opposite side of the house. I don't know when, but I fall asleep between two sobs. Sun rays cross my curtains, dazzling me. I groaned before getting up and going to the kitchen. I stop by the bathroom to take a look for myself and was horrified to see my reflection. My eyes were red and swollen, my mascara and eyeliner had spread over the edges of my eyes and cheeks. I decided to take a shower before leaving for the kitchen.

I've been passing by the salon just before I put my phone on a pedestal that turned on the music. A clear and loud sound out of the speakers placed one everywhere in the house. I've served myself a glass of amber liquid that was in a crystal bottle, placed behind the window next to the bar.Dancing, I've made my way to the kitchen. Totally numb of who was around me, I entered into the room with a towel wrapped around my body and one on my head not aware of who was sitting at the table. I was singing over the song, dancing, pretty sure I haven't totally sober from last night. Taking the cereals and the bottle of almond milk and the bowl with my number on it. I grabbed everything and turn on myself and scream. Everything that I was holding into my arms falling down and the 7 people who was here flew on the wall behind them.

– Damn! You cause me a heart attack! I yelled, a hand on my chest. I forgot all yours existed.

– Can you please, let us go? Ask Klaus.

– I apologize for this accident, it's just a bad day. Not totally sober and all. I just... I just gonna leave, OK?

I start leaving when i'm remember that they're where still against the wall, and make sure they return to the ground nicely. I was struggling to walk, mumbling to myself, when I ear heavy footsteps coming to me.

– Hey! Need a shoulder? Or someone who would listen to you?

– Neither of this. I just need loneliness, please. Forget me for today and I swear I'll come back better than ever tomorrow.

– Come on! I can't let you like that, say Ben.

–I don't care what you can or not, I responded before pushing him back to the kitchen thanks to the big wind I created. 

_______________________________________________

Hey! Again, sorry for my English! I think I am going to apologize at the end of all my chapters !

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter !

Ps : Don't forget to vote and leave a comment please, it's always nice to see what you thinks about my story !