Hour 1

The brunette make eyes contact with the boy in front of her before turning away from him and start walking away, the Hargreaves kids on her heels. An incomprehensible murmur escaped from her lips, letting the words fly away before they could hear them. She's have take the direction of the library, passing by many rooms with closed doors. The girl had taken some advance on them, Klaus could have sworn she was not touching the ground by the way she was moving so fast. Arriving in front of the stairs, she just moved forward before flying away, not bothering to climb the old wooden steps. Five teleported after her as the others rushed into the old staircase that creaked under each of their heavy, hurried steps.

— Come on ! Hurry up ! screamed Five before leaving them again.

Once at the top of the interminable staircase, Luther and Diego ran to join the brunette and their annoying little brother in the room down the hall, followed by Ben and Allison. Vanya caught her breath against the wall, leaning forward, hands on her lap while Klaus was laying a few steps down, exhausted. 

— What the fuck is their secret ?! Yelled Klaus. Are y'all strangers to the concept of breathlessness? Did I miss the day they gave this power ?!

— I don't think they hear you, respond Vanya. Need some help ?

Klaus nodded, trying to get up himself. His sister came downstairs to help him get the few last steps and join their siblings and the Dancing Girl. On the landing, they could hear the voices of Five and the brunette, and what a voice she had. The young girl's voice was very melodic from Vanya's opinion. Suddenly, the voices were very clear like if it was next to them. A breeze passed between the 4 Hargreeves blocking the entrance to the two new arrivals. It left the room stroking Klaus's cheek, which closed his eyes to the touch.

— Make some room for your siblings. I doubt that they can see anything with y'all in front. Especially you, she said, pointing Luther. 

Ben and Diego laughed openly while Allison chuckled in her hand. Klaus joined his brothers as Vanya smiled timidly. Luther fidgeted from one foot to the other, uncomfortable. 

She returned to the discussion that she had with Five, and without interrupting it, she started to move and takes several books, she puts some of them in Luther arms — the heavier — and some others was flying around her. Five was walking alongside her, talking about Times, others Universes, and some mathematical things. Everyone followed them to a giant table which wasn't here at their time

— So, I think we found what happened ! start Five.

— Yes, we think that your power, the brunette said, looking at Ben, and his power ‑ this time she points Five with her thumb, still looking at Ben‑  there have a kind of merge during your transport, and ta-dam ! You've end up in my time, or universe, it's the same.

— No, is not. Said Five with horror.

She just shrugged, as if to say she did not care about his remark, a smile on her face. 

— But, how ? Asked Allison speaking for everyone.

— Well, from what your brother told me, he can go wherever he wants in the Times, and this guy can make appeared monsters from other universes through a portal under his skin. So, if you combine them, you end up with this result.

Number two, you have an extremely urgente mission. Come to my office, now.

Fuck, whispers Klaus. Did I'm the only one to have heard dad ?

— Oh ! Ignoring him, you will used to it.

— But, he said that it was extremely urgent, says Luther, shocked by what the girl in front of him had said.

First of all Hulk, I'm just waking up of 2 years of coma, and I'm not going in mission all by myself she replied angrily.

The Hargreaves started to ask so many questions that no one would tell who said what or what they're were asking.

Shut up !

Waves of vibrations hit and past through them, making all the new arrivants close their mouth. Taking back their seat, they're leaned against it, waiting for the girl to speak.

— This is a conversation for another time, I don't want to talk about it, not already. Now, we have to worried about your presence here, et what gonna happen or not. 

She was walking around the room, enamoring all the things to do the next hours. And on the top of the list was finding rooms for everyone. They leave the Library, and go to the saloon, crossing the corridor of all the bedrooms, or at last if it was like at their home.They stop by the kitchen, make some sandwichs and get back to their first destination. They did not meet anyone on their way, despite the fact that they crossed the academy from one side to the other. It was as if there was only this mysterious girl and Dad left. 

Once on the saloon, they take places on the couches, Ben and Klaus on the one where the brunette takes place, Allison and Vanya on the one facing them and finally Diego and Luther was looking at the things that was different from their home. Five had taken a seat at the bar, making some Margarita.

— Soooo, uhm...what's your name ? Asked Klaus screeching his neck.

— Hey, Dancing Girl, some margarita for you too ? Yelled Five from his seat at the same moment.

All his sibling turned to him with big eyes, horrified by his manners. But they're all calm down when she started laughing very loud, chasing tears from her eyes.

— No, boy, gimme somethin' stronger. And by the way, My name is Rosalie, she responds with a big smile across her face full of freckles .

                                              ————————————————————————

Hey! Again, sorry for my English! I think I am going to apologize at the end of all my chapters ! 

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter ! 

Ps : Don't forget to vote and leave a comment please, it's always nice to see what you thinks about my story !