Day 1

Sorry for my English it's been a while I didn't use it 😩
I hope you'll enjoy this chapter !

           ___________________________

What's gonna happen next?

All the Hargreeves disappeared into the blue hole created by Five. A pop resounded in the room before they fell from the ceiling. They started to separate from each other, yelling at whoever was on them. Slowly, they finally got into their feet and looking around them. They immediately realized that they were back at the Academy.

– See, I can do it. You'll thanks me later.

And Five disappear again. The small group start to walk through the house, searching if everything was normal when suddenly they're hear music from the upstairs. Diego and Luther start running only to finish struck in the door. Allison take a long breath before past above her stupids brothers followed by Klaus, Vanya and Ben.

The boys finally joined the rest of their siblings who was watching an girl dancing. In The Heat of the Moment by Noel Gallagher resounded in the room. Their was all eyes out, watching dancing like she was alone when suddenly, she was flying through the room, still dancing, and then she was singing and her voice make some type of vibration and when the song comes off, she's put her arms up and everything's was in levitation.

– What's the hell ?! Scream Diego.

But another song starts to play and coverings his voice.

– Who is it? And why are y'all watching her like some creepy pervs? Asked Five.

All the grown adults that serves him as siblings jump from the floor, an hand on their chest.

– Stop. Making. That ! Growled Diego between his teeths.

But his brother was already walking away from them towards the Dancing Girl.

– Hey, you!

The brunette push yelled of surprise and push the little boy through the air with her powers, making him collapse on the wall. He fall, unconscious.

She adopted an posture for the combat, now that she was seeing the new stranger.
Luther push Allison behind him, Diego in his left, two knifes in his hands. Klaus retreat further with Ben and Vanya was paralyzed between Klaus and Alison.

– Who are you?

Her voice was like an melody, but, they wasn't fool, they're known that she can make terrible things with it. Becoming impatient, she send Luther fly a few feet away. N°2 sends his weapons at her but like a boomerang, she sends them back at him by a wind blow.

– I won't ask this again, who are you?

– I'm... I am...Vanya. And...please... Don't hurt them... It's my fault...

The Dancing Girl was looking at the poor cryin girl in front of her. She watch the second girl take the small one into a hug.

They're probably sisters.

Her look fly over the sisters, and stop on the boys in the back, almost invisible on shadow.

Pretty cute.

– What's your names? And why are you in my house?

Even if they were pretty close from each other, Klaus knew she wasn't looking at him and Ben knew that she was looking at him. The brothers exchanged a look and Klaus push his supposed young dead little brother in front of him.

And Ben openes up his mouth.

– Hi! I'm Ben Hargreeves.

Suddenly, all the eyes was on him. But he didn't care, too happy that someone – except his junky brother's – can see him.

– And this is my siblings. The kid that you push to the wall, that my brother Five, it's him who's have make us appear here, and the other big boy that you've make fly too, it's our big brother, Luther. Then, over here, it's Vanya and Allison and the guy with the knifes, this is Diego and finally Klaus over there.

All the Hargreeves was watching her reaction. She's looked confused, looking at them and suddenly she saw it, the tattoo on their arms. The brunette slowly removed the sleeve of her sweater to reveal the draw on her pale skin.

An umbrella in a circle.