0.1 𝘌𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘵

Start from the beginning

They were all she had left

Ben was dead,

Five left,

Luther was on the freaking moon,

And Allison was busy with her family. 

Vanya didn't like Johanna so she didn't feel particularly sad about not being in touch with her.

"Earth to Johanna, pay attention!" Pablo scolded her
" sorry pablo. What were you saying?" She asked in her appealing voice

He shook his head. 'Models' he muttered under his breath "l, said that we need a shot of you looking sad"

Johanna awkwardly nodded and swallowed a lump in her throat. Johanna only ever felt one emotion, happiness. she was sunshine personified.

Nevertheless she tried on a couple of sad faces. But from the look on pablo's face, they weren't good enough.
She crossed her arms and grunted "it's no use I just don't know how to feel sad"

The photographer angrily placed his camera around his neck "think about sad memories?"

None came to mind

"Oh I know! What about that time your brother died, number 6 was it?" Yelled Pablo

Johanna felt a stab in her heart. She tried to forget about the circumstances surrounding Bens death.

Pablo noticed that didn't work " What about that time, number 5 disappeared?  You cried for days"

Another stab in her heart. Although her and five were rivals , she still missed him.

The memories had the opposite effect on her instead of feeling sad she was enraged.

"How do you" she pointed a finger at Pablo "know about Ben and Five?"

Pablo took in a sharp breath "Your sister, violet? Vivian-"

"Vanya" she said accusingly. Pablo nodded
"yeah that one. she wrote about it in her book. She mentioned how you made fives disappearance all about you"

Johanna shook her head and let out a dead laugh. " I knew she hated me but really?" She asked no one in particular

By now Johanna, wouldn't of been surprised  If steam was coming out of her ears and her skin was red.
She always tried to be nice to Vanya, especially after fives disappearance because she knew he was the only friend Vanya had. But that bitch just didn't like Johanna.

Screw all that shit about only feeling happy. "What else did she say about me?"

"Miss Hargreeves I don't know if I should tell you mo-" Johanna sent him a death glare.

Apparently Johanna had two moods
1. The happiest person alive
Or
2. The hulk

"Okay - okay she umm, wrote two chapters about how you ruined her life" he flinched and held the camera in front of his face.

Vanya might aswell of just titled her book 'To my brothers and sisters. What...a bunch of assholes' at least it's straight to the point

Johanna tried to compose herself. 'You'll never see Vanya again' she told herself. After a couple of short breaths and a whole lot of mental conversations with herself, the normal Johanna was back.

She shook her head and grabbed the prop vase of flowers. "Let's just get this thing over with, okay?" She mumbled

Pablo picked up his camera and began to take pictures of the young girl even though her 'sad face' was unconvincing.
But Johanna didn't care.

Ten minutes later, the song that was playing was cut off by a radio presenters voice 'Moments ago, police reported the death of the most eccentric and reclusive billionaire sir R-'  Johannas head quickly jolted up,

Perhaps there was another  eccentric,reclusive billionaire and  he died. He also happened to be called Sir.

'Sir Reginald Hargreeves, was commonly know as the founder of The umbrella academy, a school for his superhero children those include
Allison Hargreeves famous actress, Johanna Hargreeves famous Model,
And the first Man to live on the moon, Luther Hargreaves'.
  'Our thoughts are with his children at this sad time'

Johanna dropped the glass vase on to the floor. The shatter was so loud that Pablo and his assistant had to cover their ears.
But for Johanna there was no sound. The only thing she could hear was the sound of the news reporters voice over and over again on an endless loop in her head

'The death of the most eccentric billionaire sir Reginald Hargreeves"

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, her adoptive father was dead. The same man she hadn't  spoken  to in 5 years was dead. Forget all that crap about never being sad  right now she felt like, 30 years of sadness rushed upon her and she was drowning in the tears.

No words left her mouth,
Johanna's body gave out, she ungraciously sank to the ground.
When they were little they always use to say that Johanna was their fathers favourite and Johanna hoped that was true because she truly cared him.

"P- Pablo could you please call my driver round please?" She asked, her voice distant.

Pablo shook his head "but Miss Johanna we haven't finished our shoot" he protested weakly as if not to anger the girl. Johanna's head whipped up in insane speed

"My adopted father just died, I'm going home right now!" She demanded

" snapped" whispered the assistant

"But Johanna! That's a $5000 Gucci dress!"

"I'll make sure to wash it" she managed to say

Johanna got up from the floor,and staggered over to her Handbag, she took out her phone and tried to dial Diego's Number but failed.

Johanna didn't even wait for her driver to appear she just jumped in to the nearest taxi and gave him instructions. "The umbrella academy please" she whimpered
The taxi driver instantly recognised her and pestered her for an autograph. With one swift punch to her arm, the taxi driver got a pain in his arm and the impression that she didn't want to bothered.

Johanna couldn't believe where she was going. The last time she was in the Academy, her father and Luther had both told her to never step foot in their home ever again. But, her father was dead so what would stop her?

A/N this is literally so bad 🙃 I'm sorry the chapters will get better I promise.

What do you think of Johanna? She's literally a ball of sunshine with just a hint of emotional trauma.
What a relatable queen