Chapter 9: There is a thin line between love and hate

Start from the beginning

Why did they all have to be so hot, gorgeous and then have that irresistible bad boy attitude and exterior that somehow drive us women crazing. Turning us into a hot mess, or a bunch of fan girls, chasing after them, for at least an ounce of their attention.

Although … I have never done any of that, which I am very proud of. But at this moment I am kind of a hot mess, oh crap focus, your staring at their almost naked bodies again!

“I was not drooling over you, and by children I meant Tom!” I snapped defensively, now looking anywhere but them.

“Sure babe, we believe you. Plus it’s not like Tom is going to care. He is a guy!” Aaron said, making everyone but me snigger.

I blushed even more now from embarrassment, of course Tom wouldn’t care. Stupid Ashley, think before you say stupid stuff, I scolded myself internally.

“Yeah, well … Whatever” I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Nice comeback” Max snigger, grudgingly.

My head snapped in his direction and I scowled “Shut it, Buzz-Boy”

Suddenly someone touched my shoulder making me jump, startled, before turning to look at a grinning Jester. He slung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a sideways hug, which I would normally return, if he wasn’t half naked.

“Don’t listen to them Ash, they all just like teasing you because you make it so easy” Jester cooed, ruffling my hair.

I gulped and was sure that I was bright red from having his half naked body pressed against my side, I gave him a tight closed mouth smile “Noted” I informed him, casually slipping out of his arms.

I started to back away from the room full of almost naked boys, giving them all nervous smiles, as I gave a quick wave.

“Anyway, I have to break into my own house so I can go and meet Kenzi at the Gym. So bye, and thanks for letting me stay here and stuff” I rambled, before turning quickly on my heel and heading to the front door, my phone in hand.

I heard a loud clatter of thudding feet across the wooden floor, and I had no doubt that they were all following me. I walked down his front lawn, wrapping my arms around my own body, very aware that I was still in Nick’s clothes and I was now very embarrassed about it.

“Oh yeah? And how are you planning on doing that?” Nick called.

I turned around expecting them all to be at Nicks door not walking down the street in their boxers following me. I gasped and checked the street for people.

“What the hell are you doing? Don’t you boys have any shame? Your walking down the street in your underwear”

“Nope” Jester chirped, popping the P.

"Yeah why should we care? We are doing everyone a favour anyway. I mean who wouldn't want to wake up, look out of the window and see guys as hot as us, half naked?" Nick added smugly, I could practically hear the grin in his voice.

I groaned and kept on going towards my house, quicker, but stopped momentarily. The old lady who lives next door was walking her annoying little dog, which never stops barking, and was looking at me judgingly.

“Good morning, Miss. Trotter” I said as if I wasn’t being followed by five half naked men.

She gaped at me as I quickened my pace and now began practically jogging to my house. Like I expect it was only my car here, because of course ten in the morning is too early for Mayce to even be awake never mind, leaving her best friend’s house.