Note

Ok, Ok I'm really sorry! I know it's not a upload but don't worry I'm going to have the chapter uploaded Monday promise! No hate comments please :/

I have just uploaded a new story called 'All The Wrong Reasons' It's a bad boy story but hopefully not as cliche. Please check it out ...

After her boyfriend's death, she cut off all contact with his family, including Aiden White, her bad boy best friend. So after a year, it's mind blowing to both when they end up becoming roommates.

She quickly realises that the bad boy has a soft spot for his old partner in crime. And what stars out as friendly teasing, to harmless flirting, dangerously turns into a game of love and denial fuelled from their tormented past and guilt filled minds.

Add in a heap of crazied best friends, a clingy Ex-girlfriend, a group of idiotic boys. Not the mention a couple of dangerous lunatics who insist on crashing the party, and illegaly 'solving' the problem. That's just a perfect day of paradise, living with the bad boy.

Ihope it's better than it sounds cause i'm poo at making those ^ but please check it out and sorry to anyone who thought this was the next chapter. I promise it will be up Monday :)

Thanks, nerds_R_us