Chapter 5: Tom Branigan

Start from the beginning

I sighed in despair, finally giving up on trying convincing him. So I tried a more Ashley like comment, than a high pitched squeal. “Please could I come in? Nick is expecting me”

“What is he expecting you for?” he inquired suspiciously.

I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose trying to calm myself down, God this kid is evil and annoying. “He is doing me a favour” I said slowly like I was talking to a kid, which I was!

He raised a questioning brow at me “A sexual favour perhaps?” Once again, my jaw dropped and I was quick to clamp my mouth shut again before I said a lot of inappropriate insults to this little devil child.

“No, he is just helping me with something. Now can I please come in?” I said through clenched teeth.

Tom groaned and stepped aside, gesture to the arch that lead to another room “He is in the kitchen” he informed me in a dull bored tone.

I forced a smile and stepped passed him quickly, eager to get away from the kid before I caused him any serious damage and get arrested for child abuse. His house was gorgeous, modern and stylish. It seems like the bad boy is filthy rich.

I popped my head around the corner of the arch, taking in his clam exterior. He was sat on a high stool at the marble island, he legs stretched out in an I-don’t-care-what-you-think-about-me manner, his dark almost black hair hung messily by his smouldering grey eyes. His lips were slightly parted as he looked down at his mobile contently.

“Nick your whore is here” Tom said in distaste as he walked past me and into the kitchen, opening the fridge.

Seriously, what is with this kids foul mouth? Someone needs to teach him some manners.

Nick looked at Tom with a confused frown before I hesitantly stepped into the kitchen, making his eyes flicker to me. He looked me up and down, as recognition flashed in his eyes. His calm exterior instantly snapping back into his usual Bad arse’s  self, as he smirked at me.

I twiddled with my fingers nervously under his judging gaze, while I glared at Tom who was smiling smugly at me over his glass of orange juice. I really didn’t like that kid!

Finally he let out a long whistle making my eyes snap over to Nick in surprise “Who knew that you actually had a body like that, under all those clothes you wore” he mused, with a flirtatious wink. 

I felt my cheeks burn with a pink blush at his half insulting remark and half compliment. I shuffled from foot to foot and gave him a shy smile “Erm, thanks … I think”

He just grinned mischievously and was quickly up on his feet, once again towering above me in his large muscular form. He gentle gripped my wrist and began leading me back out of the kitchen, only stopping momentarily to wave at Tom.

Then once again I was at the front of his very misleading house, I would have never known that it would look so nice after taking one look at the outside. But I guess looks can be deceiving …

“Right well you have got step one done, easily enough. You just have to keep wearing clothes like that, because your ugly nerdy clothes will not be fooling anyone, ok?”

Ouch.

I groaned in disappointment, I felt too bare and slutty in these kind of revealing clothes. But I was the one who asked for this, Nick only agreed. I was going to have to listen to him if I was going to pull this off.   

I sighed but nodded “Ok”

Just then he stopped in front of a midnight blue motorbike, realising my wrist and mounting the gorgeous creator. My stomach twisted with a knot of emotions. I had always loved motorbikes and longed for the thrill of riding one, but I also fear the experience.