Ch3

We have a mind reader that isn't good.

"I can do more than reading minds." I picked up a mug and smashed it against my head without any control. I couldn't control my body anymore. I felt blood drip from my forehead.

"Hey!" I shouted mad, at the girl.

"What did you just do?" Marcos said.

"I controlled her to do it." I gave the mind reader a death glare and walked back to my job on training, it ended quickly and I went onto the roof, to see a figure in the shadows.

"Who's there come out!" I said with my powers igniting, and you could see the red flares becoming a ball.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's Andy." I heard the boy say while I put my hands down slowly being precautions.

"I am so sorry, Andy I thought you were a stranger." I said walking up to him.

"There's no stranger up here, just me...and you." He said.

"So why are you up here?" I asked looking over the building.

"Um, no reason it just helps to get everything off my mind."

"Oh okay, same for me, sometimes." I said trying to make it seem less awkward.

"I should be going." I said.

"Oh um yeah me too, my mom must be going crazy looking for me." He said and I chuckled a bit.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry about earlier, with my mom." He said while I was heading to the door to go back in the building.

"Oh, no, it's okay, really." I said walking back to him while he looked at me.

"No, really it's okay." I said giving him a smile and he gave me a small smile.

"See I'm fine, I'm okay, I get it I probably wouldn't let my sister go into training either if that meant protecting her, but would give in anyway." I said looking at the city.

"I didn't know you had a sister."

"Yeah I do, she is in a Mutant Mental hospital because we killed our parents." I said looking at the door and back at Andy.

"I should really go, I'll see you later." I said going to the door and opening it. I went to my room and went to sleep.

Next Day

"Hey Scar we found out how to get them out." I heard Marcos say, I headed over to them.

"So what is about to go down?" I asked, eager to help.

"They are getting transferred to another place we need to get them while they're on the move, we need someone to destroy the wheels to make them stop..."

"Me and Lauren could do that." I turned around to see that Andy had spoken.

"What, no." I heard Kate say.

"Mom you said that we would need to take risk for the ones we love." I heard Lauren say.

"I'm getting beaten by my own words." I heard Kate say.

"Fine but y'all are not going to fight or be anywhere close to the fight."

"Ms. Strucker they will only be knocking the wheels on the truck so Lorna and your husband don't get hurt." I said.

"After they knock the wheels they are getting out of there."

"Got it, Scarlet will get y'all out." I heard John say.

"What, I want to help fight." I said protesting.

"Scarlet you are only 15, and Lorna will kill me if she finds out that her baby sister was hurt or killed during a fight, just like she is going to hurt me when you were hurt last time." I pouted.