"I didn't have a choice. I love him and I couldn't just let him go."

Those words strike a cord in me. A certain face popping into mind. I look away from the scene quietly.

"I understand that but you cracked open the door to the other side. There's an old witch here, she took advantage of it, of you, honey. When you did that spell that sent Vicki Donovan away, she wedged that door wide open. Giving free pass to anybody with unfinished business." Sheila looks worried.

Which worries me more.

"How do you know this?" I ask her.

"Witches talk. Even on the other side. Who do you think makes all the rules?"

"What does the witch want?"

Sheila's smile fades. "That's original vampire business, not yours." My eyes snap back to Sheila. "I don't want you getting into the middle of that. I'm here because you upset the balance of nature and it's your duty to set it right." Sheila says to Bonnie.

Who is this Original Witch? I think to myself.

•••
After figuring out Elena's necklace needs to be destroyed in order to send all the ghosts away, it is time to put a plan to action.

We go to the Salvatore Boarding House looking for Damon who is nowhere to be found. The necklace is not anywhere in sight.

I hear Caroline on the phone as I go through Damon's drawers digging through to find the necklace.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asks Caroline.

I close the last drawer with a groan, getting up and dusting off my knees.

Caroline turns to us. "Um—" Her eyes flicker to me to which I roll my eyes. "—Lexi's back, so Elena wants us to hold off on destroying the necklace." She seems to be hiding something.

I can feel the resistanfe inside of me to go and help Stefan. To keep him exactly how Klaus has him. But I was a lot stronger than the bond itself and keep myself cool and collected. Afterall, Stefan is my friend.

"You said boyfriend dramas. Plural. What is it, Caroline?" Bonnie asks.

Caroline gives her a sad look. "Elena caught Jeremy kissing Anna."

I frown deeply.

Bonnie seems to go into some type of shock with Caroline trying to comfort her. Sighing, I walk over and touch Bonnie's shoulder.

"Anna won't stay here forever. Let's just find the necklace." I remind them of the mission.

Everyone nods before splitting to find the necklace.

•••
Caroline gets off the phone. "Okay. Jeremy's got the necklace. He's going to meet us at the witch house."

I lean forward in the seat seeing a crash car on the empty road. "What the hell?" I ask.

"What's going on up there?" Bonnie asks.

"That's Mrs. Lockwood's car." Caroline mutters.

Bonnie stomps on the brakes when multiple figures steps out into the street.

My eyes widen. "Those are the tomb vampires. They're trying to get revenge on the founding families." I remember them from months ago.

"Bonnie, I'm going to get out the car. I need you to drive the hell away from here." Caroline orders.

Bonnie gives her a crazed.

"I'm coming too." I say.

"What? No way! I am not leaving you!" Bonnie looks to the both of us.