Chapter 1:The Boy

*This book will start in season two and go on from there. Abby Greene-The youngest greene daughter aka the forgotten.*

~Season two~

"Wake up sweetheart." I groaned and rolled over.

"It's time to wake up, you got chores to do." My father says pulling the hair out of my face.

"Ok." I say as I sit up. "Patricia made breakfast." He says as I nod. I let out a yawn before saying anything.

"Ok, i'm gonna change then i'll be down." He nods and kisses my head. He stands up before walking out of my room closing the door. I fling my legs off the side of my bed and place my bare feet on the cold hard wood. I slowly get up and start to get dressed. I didn't wanna wear anything fancy. I'm just getting eggs, Tend the horses with maggie, and then sitting in my tree house. I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and my hair before heading back to my room. I changed into a long sleeve shirt, some jeans, and my cow boy boots. I push my hat down before slowly walking downstairs.

"Morning Babbs." Otis says as I walk by the kitchen table.

"Morning Otis, are you going hunting today?" I ask him.

"Yup, hoping to catch a deer." He says proudly. "I bet you will." I say with a smile walking into the kitchen. Patricia stood in the kitchen with a plate in hand.

"For me?" I ask with a smile. "Of course darling." She says as I happily grab it from her hands. I jump onto the counter and start eating.

"Maggie is out tending the horses so you might wanna eat quickly." She says as my eyes widen. I quickly shove the food into my mouth.

"Not that fast, you're gonna choke sweets." She says hitting my knee with a towel. I smile and slow down. I soon finish eating and grab a bottle of water.

"Off to work!" I say as I walk out the house. I could hear Otis let out a small laugh. I jogged over to the barn only to see maggie petting MY horse.

"Maggie!" I say running in over to my horse. She turned to be and crossed her arms.

"You are late, so I'm brushing your horse!" She says throwing me the brush.

"Sorry, I was eating." I say starting to my brush my horse Riley. She was black and had some white spots.

"Of course you were." Maggie says grabbing a bucket.

"Rude." I say rubbing riley's nose. She then threw some feed at me making us both laugh.

"You're so lucky i'm not in a mood today." I say making her let out another laugh. Chores flew by fast just like how they normally always do. I soon found myself walking back to the house with an basket of eggs. I used my foot to open the door as I slowly walked in.

"I got eggs!" I say putting the basket on the counter. Everything was quiet. I guess they're outside.

I smiled and quickly ran outside and to my treehouse in the front of the house. It was in between two trees and was my favorite place to hang now. I slowly climbed up one of the trees and swung my legs over the fence. I then open the door revealing my hang out spot. There's a hammock, a small table, blankets, pillows, bean bag chairs, lanterns, snacks, everything you need.

I smiled and walked to the latter that sat in the corner. I climbed up until I reached the trap door. I swung it open and climbed up. I closed it and grabbed my binoculars. I had the best view of the almost the whole farm. This is that I spent my day doing. Watching the farm. Here goes the day.

     I rested my elbow on the wall as I slowly drifted off. Before I could fall asleep yelling broke the quietness. I admittedly grabbed my binoculars and started looking. It was Otis! He was running with two men, one was carrying a boy. He looked like he'd been shot or bit. My eyes went wide and admittedly started ringing the bell.