Chapter 20: Guns, lots of guns

Abby stood up against a wall watching as carl held his gun up at the unconscious morgan. "His probably not gonna wake up soon. Took a hell of a hit." Abby says walking over to him. Michonne and rick were off looking around for booby traps.

"Still, don't wanna risk it." Carl says as abby nods in response. She stared at him laying on a stretcher.

"Who is this guy anyways?" Abby ask carl poking morgan's face.

"Stop that." Carl says hitting her hand slightly.

"According to my dad, he saved my dad's life at the beginning." Abby nodded her head before continuing to stare at him.

"Doesn't look like he's starving. I hope his got some good snacks." Abby says making carl roll his eyes at the girl. A few minutes later they we're heading up to his place. Michonne and rick were in front as carl and abby stayed behind them.

"Watch the wire." Rick says to them as they head up the stairs.

"Dang this guy is paranoid." Abby whispers under her breath as they continue walking.

Abby ducked under the axe making sure carl saw it as well. Once they got to where he sleeps abbys eyes widened. The whole room was full of guns, ammo, and many weapons.

"I showed him that weapons locker last year." Rick says as they pull morgan into the room.

"And it had all of this in it?" Michonne asked in shock.

"No not even half. He's been busy." Rick says as they head to his cot.

"Holy shit!" Abby says as her eyes fell on a familiar box of fruit roll ups.

"I'm stealing!" She says grabbing the box.

Michonne just giggles at her as they placed morgan down. As abby opened up a fruit roll up she looked around. Many things were written all over the walls.

"Rick your buddy is kinda weird." She says as they all look around. Michonne and carl admittedly started grabbing stuff. Abby continued to look around. Her eyes fell on a map of the town he had drawn.

"Did y'all used for live here?" Abby ask rick as she took a bite of her fruit roll up.

"Yeah. House is just across town." Rick says as he starts grabbing things too. Her eyes soon fell on "ricks house". It had burnt out across the whole street. She didn't wanna say anything.

"We're gonna wait for him to wake up. Make sure he's ok." Rick says catching abbys attention.

"He tried to kill us." Michonne says very shocked like.

"He told us to go. He didn't know who we were." Rick says protesting.

"He tried to kill us and we didn't leave him for the walkers. He's had a good day. He doesnt need half of these guns, we do." Michonne says as abby stands in the door way.

"We're waiting for him to wake up. That's it." Rick says as abby continues to eat.

"Have you taken a look around this place? The axe, the spikes, the walls." Rick cuts her off.

"You think he's crazy?" Michonne sighs before speaking.

"No, I think his dangerous." Abby watched quietly, she wasn't a big fan of him either.

"I know him." Rick says starting to get mad.

"He wasn't like this then." Michonne says trying to convince him.

"We're gonna wait for him to wake up." Rick says before grabbing zip ties. No one said anything as rick tied him up. Abby slowly walked over and sat down by morgan. Might as well watch him she thought. She zoned out as she looked out the window.